Er min kostplan god nok !?

Chillum

Det anbefales at man indtager hovedsageligt protein og kulhydrat i den første halvdel af dagen og fedt og protein i den anden halvdel af dagen under cutting.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Af hvem, hvor og hvorfor?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

So now that you know how many calories you should be eating, let’s talk about the actual food and food combos. First of all, the recommendations for eating meals consisting of only protein plus fat meals or protein plus carb meals still stand. You should be especially good at this if you’ve been following Massive Eating. However at this time I would like to suggest two ways to set up your meals: The Stagger and The Taper.

Assuming that you’re eating 6 meals per day, the Stagger method would dictate that you alternate fat plus protein meals with protein plus carb meals throughout the day so that you get 3 of each. On the other hand, the Taper method would require that you eat the first half of your meals (3 meals) as protein plus carbs, and the last half of your meals (3 meals) as protein plus fat. In my experience, The Taper is the ideal fat loss plan. The Stagger is also pretty good, but the losses in fat are generally slower.

Never the less, if you take the calories up a bit on the Stagger, it’s quite useful as a solid body weight maintenance eating plan. Eating every 3 hours or so is optimal when on these programs. However, if some of your meals are rapidly digested (like Biotest Surge, protein shakes, etc.) you can eat 2 hours afterwards.

Fra denne artikel.

Jeg mener at du spiser for meget, jeg er pt. I gang med at cutte.

Jeg vejer 97 kg. Fedt %18 træner 4 gange om ugen og løber 4 gange om ugen, mit ligevægtsniveau er ca. 3600 kcal. Så nu får jeg ca. 2900 til 3200 kcal. om dage, jeg regner med at tabe 1 kg om ugen.

Så dine 3500 til 3800 kcal er nok lige i overkanten.

Men prøv dig frem, det virker altid…