BB billeder!!

Lagoon

Sindssygt skæg ham ude til højre har. En ægte BB viking.

Hvis han havde holdt sig tør havde han vundet skidtet, ærgerlige fejl må have kostet ham sejren.

Hans overkrop generelt haltr dog, i sær hans triceps kunne godt tåle nogle tæsk, det ødelægger hele hans overarm IMO.

Minder lidt om når Pauli curler...

Hahaha :laugh:

Svin! Barskrøv vil ikke fortælle hemligheden bag split-biceps!

Jeg er begyndt at eksperimentere med cheatcurls. Genetik er noget pis. Kan ikke helt acceptere, at mine arme ikke vil blive mere end lige over de 40cm.

Rock’n Roll :strat:

SaintPauli

Hahaha :laugh:

Svin! Barskrøv vil ikke fortælle hemligheden bag split-biceps!

Jeg er begyndt at eksperimentere med cheatcurls. Genetik er noget pis. Kan ikke helt acceptere, at mine arme ikke vil blive mere end lige over de 40cm.

Rock’n Roll :strat:

SaintPauli

Det er vel målt iskolde ikke?

Nej desværre ikke. :unhappy:

De har været oppe på knap 42 med max pump på både tricep og bicep (ved ikke hvad de ligger på nu).

Rock'n Roll :strat:

SaintPauli

Vildt de ser større ud :cool: Men skønt at owne dig i noget!

Edit: Bulkede madarme vel at mærke :devil:

Edited by Christian B

IFBB Enforces Drug Policy!

Written by Dave Palumbo

Friday, 11 July 2008

The IFBB has always maintained that it has a random drug testing policy in place that all active athletes are subject to. Until now, it was always thought that this rule was just some phantom policy that was placed "on the Books" to look good for outside parties. All that changed today when I was contacted by an IFBB athlete in good standing who was sent a registered letter that informed this person that they were selected for a random drug test. As a result of this selection, they had 72 hours to report to a designated testing facility where they were required to submit a urine sample for analysis. The letter also explained that a failed drug test would result in suspension from the IFBB for a designated period of time. Furthermore, all test results, whether positive or negative, are being kept private; apparently to prevent embarrassment and/or loss of future potential income. Failure to provide urine samples within the designated 72-hour period is being considered a failed test.

Given the current political environment, it's nice to know that the IFBB is complying with its stated random drug testing policy; however, since the testing protocol and selection process is being kept anonymous, it's impossible to tell exactly how many athletes per year are being randomly chosen. Suffice it to say that as the political climate continues to heat up (with the Olympics right around the corner), more frequent testing of IFBB athletes could become the rule rather than the exception.

Kai Greene er ude af mr. O

Out of Olympia!

Written by Dave Palumbo

Saturday, 12 July 2008

Musculardevelopment.com has just gotten word that "The Predator", Kai Greene, has chosen to skip the 2008 Mr. Olympia contest. Despite being a dream of his since he was a young boy, Kai feels the time just isn't right. After placing 3rd at the Arnold Classic and winning the New York Pro Show earlier this year, he wants to give his body a much needed rest so that he can properly prepare for his assault on the 2009 season. Stay tuned for Kai Greene updates, only on musculardevelopment.com!

Det synes jeg egentlig er en meget fornuftig beslutning da hans krop er begyndt at ændre sig i en uheldig retning (gyno og roid gut blandt andet).

Fuck han er blevet stor (Wolf).

Hvis ikke han smider masse på benene på de sidste ugers cut, så bliver han jo beskidt.

Han har nu et stykke vej at nå endnu inden konkurrencen, men det er ikke et skidt udgangspunkt.

Hans Guns er også helt vildt lede.

Victor Martinez To Sit Out Olympia!

Written by Dave Palumbo

Monday, 14 July 2008

On the eve of Kai Greene's announcement that he's skipping the Mr. Olympia, Victor Martinez (last year's runner up) also revealed that he'll wait till the 2009 Arnold Classic to step back onstage. Martinez has been rehabbing a torn patellar tendon that occurred 6 weeks prior to the 2008 Arnold and according to him, "I just won't be ready in time to be my best."

Most industry experts speculated that it would take a miracle for Martinez to recover from such a severe injury in time to compete at this year's "Big Show"; however, despite the naysayers, Martinez almost pulled it off.

"I could do it if I really wanted to, but the results would be no different from last year. I want to show up with a better package than last year and kick some ass!".

When asked who he thought would take home the title this year, Martinez answered quickly, "If Jay shows up in shape, it's his show!"

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1273/79/

Victor Martinez To Sit Out Olympia!

Written by Dave Palumbo

Monday, 14 July 2008

On the eve of Kai Greene's announcement that he's skipping the Mr. Olympia, Victor Martinez (last year's runner up) also revealed that he'll wait till the 2009 Arnold Classic to step back onstage. Martinez has been rehabbing a torn patellar tendon that occurred 6 weeks prior to the 2008 Arnold and according to him, "I just won't be ready in time to be my best."

Most industry experts speculated that it would take a miracle for Martinez to recover from such a severe injury in time to compete at this year's "Big Show"; however, despite the naysayers, Martinez almost pulled it off.

"I could do it if I really wanted to, but the results would be no different from last year. I want to show up with a better package than last year and kick some ass!".

When asked who he thought would take home the title this year, Martinez answered quickly, "If Jay shows up in shape, it's his show!"

http://www.musculardevelopment.com/content/view/1273/79/

Det var vel egentligt forventet oven på hans skade.

Hvorfor er denne tråd aldrig blevet pinned? Det kunne jeg godt tænke mig. :smile: