BB billeder!!

Lagoon

Matt Kroczaleski

Currently training for the NPC Michigan State Bodybuilding Championships on May 8th which will be my first show in over 14 years.

Matt made quite a statement at the 2006 Arnold Classic. Lifting in the 220lbs class, Matt squatted 926, bench pressed 617, and deadlifted 733 and came away with the win. At 2007 Arnold Classic Matt finished as runner up with a 970 squat, 661 bench and a 783 deadlift for a 2414 total at 220. In April, 2009 at the UPA Nationals and after cutting 35lbs in less than 24 hours to make the 220lb class Matt went 1003 in the squat, 738 in the bench and 810 in the deadlift giving him a 2551 total which gives him the highest 220lb class total of all time regardless of federation. A cancer survivor, Matt has overcome many obstacles on his way to becoming one of the most dominant forces in powerlifting today. Matt currently trains in Michigan and has competed in the USAPL, WPO and the APF and has PRs of 1014 in the squat, a bench of 738 and a 810 deadlift all done in the 220lb and 242lb weight classes.

5,5 uger ude:

5%20weeks%20out%20back%20double%20bi.jpg

This was taken at the end of my back and bi session last Thursday. I didn't flare my lats very well here making them look more narrow but the detail is showing pretty well here.