Olympia 2006

Johnny Bravo

• Replies 717
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Syntes sq ellers Ronnie har en ganske glimrende off-season form... taget i betragtning af at manden ikke træner i 2-3mdr. efter Olympia'en og så stadig kan nå at komme op og vende på 320+pund og ned på 290 i syyyg form... fuck da hans midt-section, han er stadig overlegen.. :devil:

Cutler off season 2006

post-1114-1154080485_thumb.jpg

Edited by MASS

Syntes sq ellers Ronnie har en ganske glimrende off-season form... taget i betragtning af at manden ikke træner i 2-3mdr. efter Olympia'en og så stadig kan nå at komme op og vende på 320+pund og ned på 290 i syyyg form... fuck da hans midt-section, han er stadig overlegen.. :devil:

Han siger i det forrige Flex at han altid holder 5 måneders pause fra AL træning efter Olympia, og at han har gjort det siden han vandt første gang! Det sku være fordi hans krop har brug for at restituere... Syns det lyder som meget lang tid!! :blink:

Han siger i det forrige Flex at han altid holder 5 måneders pause fra AL træning efter Olympia, og at han har gjort det siden han vandt første gang! Det sku være fordi hans krop har brug for at restituere... Syns det lyder som meget lang tid!! :blink:

Sådan er der flere af atleterne der træner.

Det samme gør sig gældende for Kevin Levrone - han begyndte også gerne at træne omkring 5-6 måneder inden Mr. O

For dem handler det nok desværre ikke om hvad der er smartest i forhold til træningen, men hvad det er smartest i forhold til det krudt de tager. :nonono:

Rock'n Roll :strat:

SaintPauli

Men jeg syns jeg har læst herinde at Olympia deltagerne de krudter sig året rundt.. :blink:

Men det gør de jo så ihvertfald ikke dem der holder så lange pauser..

Lidt nyt om Chris Cormier

On Thursday, July 13th at 5.47pm Cali time, my phone rang and I saw CC on the caller ID. I said OMG, it's about time I hear from you!

On the other side (with a voice that sounded like he was out of it a little bit), Chris told me that during a leg workout with Beau, doing vertical leg presses, he felt a sharp pain in his back and stop the training right there, he figured he'd just pulled a little too much on the muscle and decided to lay on his back to "chill" as he puts it until it felt better, it didn't, he said he was not able to stand back up, so he was admitted to the hospital where he was prescribed pain killers and lots of rest until he could get back on his feet again.

Some of the details that SirGossip gave us were actually true and he had parts of the story right as CC was moved from one hospital to another because he is claustrophobic (sp) and he could not go in the scan machine in the 1st hospital so they moved him somewhere else where the scan machine was actually an open room. He should be back in action in a few weeks after some good rest.

It was great talking to him as I was pretty worried and thanks so much to Beau for having him call me.

Veteranen Vince Tayler ser ud til alligevel at stille op til dette års Olympia. Han havde ellers før i år proklameret at han ville over til Wayne Demelia’s PDI, men nu kan Flex afsløre at han har underskrevet kontrakten og satser på Olympia 2006 alligevel.

VINCE TAYLOR SET TO COMPETE AT THE 2006 MR. O

The question of the hour in bodybuilding circles, revolving around the planet’s best-built man to reach the half-century mark, has been answered. VINCE TAYLOR has signed a contract to compete at the 2006 Mr. Olympia, putting yet another bona fide threat to take the crown into an already loaded lineup.

The five-time Masters Olympia champ last threw his hat into the Olympia ring in 2001, where he finished 13th. However, don’t let that placing throw you — Taylor was extremely sharp in taking third at the Australian Grand Prix earlier this year, proving he can still get into the condition needed to battle at the highest level of the sport.

Hele artiklen HER

Efter at have vundet Masters Olympia 5 gange er dette nok et lidt underligt valg, men han skulle jo have økonomiske problemer :laugh:

Chris Cormier's alvorlige rygskade :crazy:

http://bodybuilding.com/fun/christina21.htm

Syg læsning! Man skal sku passe på den ene ryg man har!

"I was in so much pain and at the time I weighed 292 lbs. I didn't think they'd be able to lift me up, but they did. My shoulders kept hitting the doors on the way out of the house. They rushed me into the back of the ambulance, and I was in shock and hallucinating."