Squatter 500lbs 16 gange..

Francis

Ja, Justin Harris er ret vild :smile: . Her lidt info...

Justin Harris has been a successsful bodybuilder for the past five years.

But the 1997 Port Huron Northern graduate recently discovered a sport suited to his strength - powerlifting.

Harris achieved an elite total classification three weeks ago in his first powerlifting competition in Taylor.

Competing in the 275-pound weight class, Harris squatted 876 pounds, bench-pressed 573 and deadlifted a combined total of 2,149 pounds.

The 27-year-old has qualified for the nationals, set for July in Las Vegas.

"I've always trained and lifted heavy," Harris said. "My bodybuilding career has been good, but it looks like I might be better at powerlifting.

"I have a lot to learn. There are different lift commands you have to follow. Everybody was very friendly and helpful at the competition, even the guys I was competing against."

nice squats han laver det, men så er det jo altid godt vi har de arrogante franskmænd der kan vis os hvordan man tager 110 i bænkpress korrekt og sikkert.

og se godt efter hans udsøgte teknik ved 2 forsøg, flot arbejde med hele kroppen.

Haha!

Var helt flad af grin.. Specielt til sidst hvor han er ved at tabe den igen :laugh: