Mr. Olympia 2007.

Johnny Bravo

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Det blir vist på min fødselsdag :smile: køber det nok som en fødselsdagsgave til mig selv...

Håber Cutler detroniseres, ville gerne se Tony freeman klare sig rigtig godt.

Bud på top 10

1- Ronnie

2- Freeman

3- Victor Martinez

4- Jay Cutler

5- Melvin Anthony

6- Dennis James

7- Dexter Jackson

8- Gustavo Badell

9- Phill Heath

10- Dennis Wolf

Er det et seriøst bud? Cutler ender helt sikkert som nummer 1 eller 2. Freeman er for novice til at bryde top 3. Hvis DJ ender så højt er der mange der skal misse peaket. Gustavo placerer sig helt klart højere end 8er IMO...

Det blir vist på min fødselsdag :smile: køber det nok som en fødselsdagsgave til mig selv...

Håber Cutler detroniseres, ville gerne se Tony freeman klare sig rigtig godt.

Bud på top 10

1- Ronnie

2- Freeman

3- Victor Martinez

4- Jay Cutler

5- Melvin Anthony

6- Dennis James

7- Dexter Jackson

8- Gustavo Badell

9- Phill Heath

10- Dennis Wolf

Du skal virkelig ikke regne med at Cutler går fra 1 ned til 4. pladsen. Så skulle han nærmest komme i offseason form før dette skulle ske :tongue: Er ret sikker på han tager titlen igen i år, medmindre Ronnie virkelig træder frem i år, og fået rettet op på sin fysik. Kan også være dommerne i år ikke tænker på størrelse, som de siger de ikke vil, men det sker jo hvert år alligevel :dry:

Er det et seriøst bud? Cutler ender helt sikkert som nummer 1 eller 2. Freeman er for novice til at bryde top 3. Hvis DJ ender så højt er der mange der skal misse peaket. Gustavo placerer sig helt klart højere end 8er IMO...

Jeg er enig i alle dine betragtninger undtagen en. Såfremt Dennis James kan komme på scenen i den form som han ofte fremviser et par dage inden stævnerne eller et par dage efter er han klart top 3 materiale. At det så er yderst tvivlsomt at han gør det er en anden sag. Manden miss-timer jo nærmest sit peak altid...

Jeg er enig i alle dine betragtninger undtagen en. Såfremt Dennis James kan komme på scenen i den form som han ofte fremviser et par dage inden stævnerne eller et par dage efter er han klart top 3 materiale. At det så er yderst tvivlsomt at han gør det er en anden sag. Manden miss-timer jo nærmest sit peak altid...

Ja han er Teh Gym-Champ... Synd han ikke kan ramme. Tror aldrig jeg har set ham gøre det, hvorfor jeg føler mig ret sikker på at han placerer lavere end Christian B fremstiller.

Det er et bud på den top 10 jeg godt gad se :smile:, men er da udemærket klar over at cutler bliver Mindst 2ér.. Læste et interview med dj i går hvor han virkelig er sikker på han timer prep´en perfekt i år, hvis han gør tror jeg på 6, ellers ikke

Mit foreløbige bud på top 10 (ændrer det muligvis når vi ser nogle flere precontest pics af atleterne)

1- Cutler

2- Victor Martinez

3- Ronnie Coleman

4- Dexter Jackson

5- Toney Freeman

6- Gustavo Badell

7- Phil Heath

8- Dennis James

9- Dennis Wolf

Personligt ville jeg ønske at Wolf fik en højere placering, men det tror jeg ikke han gør pga. politik. Måske 7-8 plads hvis han er heldig.

Mit foreløbige bud på top 10 (ændrer det muligvis når vi ser nogle flere precontest pics af atleterne)

1- Cutler

2- Victor Martinez

3- Ronnie Coleman

4- Dexter Jackson

5- Toney Freeman

6- Gustavo Badell

7- Phil Heath

8- Dennis James

9- Dennis Wolf

Personligt ville jeg ønske at Wolf fik en højere placering, men det tror jeg ikke han gør pga. politik. Måske 7-8 plads hvis han er heldig.

Du tror ikke at Melvin Anthony, som jo fik en 5. plads sidste år, bryder top 10?

from MADMAX

Yesterday, an idea came to me as I was walking on the boardwalk of Venice Beach with my buddy Tony from Arizona.

Jay had been in town since last Thursday to shoot his new DVD, for the first two segments he trained at Gold's Gym Venice and then, guest posed at Lonnie Tepper's Junior Cal in Pasadena. He had one more segment to shoot at Gold's on Sunday but as I walked by Muscle Beach, I thought, how cool would it be if Jay was to train here, on the beach just like Arnold did, years ago?

It would be awesome, I went to go talk to Joe Weathley who is in charge of Muscle Beach and asked him how he would like Mr. O to train at his gym for a day while shooting his new DVD. As you can imagine he was all over it.

The only thing is, we had to obtain permits from the city so it could be filmed. Right away, Joe got on the phone and started networking, sure enough, by Sunday morning, everything was organized for Jay and the crew to get to the Pit and start shooting as hundreds of fans circled around the gym to watch Jay train back with his 3 training partners while Mitsuru shot great footage, something that hasn't been done since 1975.

I have lots of pictures of that day courtesy of our great friend Tony B.

Jay took lots of pics with the fans and even striked a couple of shots before calling it a day.

It was a great day in Venice that many people will remember for years to come, the day Mr. Olympia returned to Muscle Beach!

I hope you'll like the pics guys and enjoy another exclusive report from FlexOnline.

Max.

IMG_0463_wm.jpg

IMG_0458_wm.jpg

IMG_0462_wm.jpg

IMG_0464_wm.jpg

IMG_0360_wm.jpg

IMG_0366_wm.jpg

IMG_0368_wm.jpg

IMG_0369_wm.jpg

IMG_0385_wm.jpg

IMG_0387_wm.jpg

SOURCE

Alright - everyone has seen the photos of Jay and everyone knows the argument - we have a hell of a lot of experts on here as well as IFBB and NPC judges and I think this is actually a good topic to discuss. I'll give you my argument, then I would like to hear someone intelligently argue the opposite - or give whatever your opinions may be.

Please note - this is NOT set up to be a bash on Jay session - but a legitimate discussion and since Jay is the reigning champ - he is the one under fire.

My point of view is that in my opinion it is virtually impossible for Jay to place in the top 2 of the symmetry round, so this would leave him at the best case scenario placing 3rd in the symmetry round. With this in mind, I don't think he can pick up enough steam to come out winning the show from that point. The definition of symmetry is - the balance of equal parts from left to right, top to bottom, front to back. With this in mind and with the IFBB judging criteria following this definition of symmetry - Jay is not equal and harmonious from left to right - which right from the beginning throws his symmetry off.

For Jay to win this round (symmetry) - a judge would have to be able to argue the fact of how and why Jay won the round and I believe this is impossible. I believe that the judges at the Olympia are the best in the world - just like the athletes at the Olympia are the best in the world. I'm the NPC district chairman of 3 states and I oversee the judges and the one thing I tell my judges is that you don't have to agree with every judge on the panel - but the one thing you have to be able to do is justify why you placed a person where you did. The problem is, there is no way to justify how Jay could win the symmetry round - end of story. That is my take on it - I don't need to explain to you who I think is going to win, because we all know I think one of my guys is going to win - but I think this is a good argument and I think this would make for a good/interesting discussion. Let's hear what you all have to say...

Chad Nicholls snakker om Cutlers chancer...

Er forresten helt vild med de benbeskyttere som Mitsuru har på :4thumbup:

Hvor kan man se nye billeder af Cutler der viser denne asymetri som Chad taler om? Baserer han det på de billeder fra Muscle Beach, eller er der andre? Plz link. :smile:

Cutler har en anelse større lår og bicep i venstre side i forhold til højre side.

Der ud over er Chad Nicholls en douche bag.

Jay came in to Cali to shoot a few segments of his new DVD at Gold's Venice and at Muscle Beach, on the second day of shooting, Chris Cormier asked Jay if he'd mind taking a look at him to see what he thought of his progress, Jay of course obliged as he is good buddy with Chris. They met at our store and while we waited for Mits and Jay to show up, CC and Flex's Shawn Perine watched the 2006 Olympia pre judging and passed a few profesional comments (which I always really enjoy hearing).

100_0293_wm.jpg

100_0295_wm.jpg

100_0298_wm.jpg

100_0303_wm.jpg

100_0308_wm.jpg

100_0309_wm.jpg

100_0310_wm.jpg

100_0312_wm.jpg

source

http://www.emediawire.com/releases/2007/6/emw536380.htm

Bodybuilding.com Named the Official Website of the 2007 Mr. Olympia Weekend

Boise, ID (PRWEB) June 28, 2007 -- Bodybuilding.com announced an agreement today with AMI Media Publications to be the presenting and online media sponsor of the 2007 Mr. Olympia Weekend to be held September 27-29, 2007 in Las Vegas, Nevada. The "Muscle Tech 2007 Joe Weider's Mr. Olympia Weekend" will be presented by Bodybuilding.com.

The agreement entitles Bodybuilding.com to be the official website of this year's event and provide bodybuilding fans exclusive coverage like never before. The sponsorship includes a partnership with Flexonline.com and Mr. Olympia.com that will direct online visitors to Bodybuilding.com for exclusive online coverage of the Mr. Olympia.

All the parties involved are committed to working together to provide the greatest exposure possible for the athletes and the Mr. Olympia weekend.

Beginning July 5th bodybuilding fans will be able to view athlete profiles and training videos as the best IFBB bodybuilders in the world train to do battle in Las Vegas, where last year's Mr. Olympia winner Jay Cutler claimed the crown from 8-time Mr. Olympia Ronnie Coleman.

In addition to the coverage of the athlete's preparation, Bodybuilding.com will provide free live web casts of the Mr. Olympia, Ms. Olympia, Fitness Olympia and the Ms. Figure Olympia prejudging and finals. Coverage will also include the press conference, Mr. Olympia Expo shows and back stage athlete access and interviews for the first time ever.

Bodybuilding.com will provide fans with exclusive pre-event articles, videos, athlete profiles and much more for the 12 weeks leading up to the event and will have event and post event coverage provided by Flex Magazine, Muscle and Fitness, and Bodybuilding.com writers with access to the athletes being provided by their endorsed supplement companies, MuscleTech, BSN, MHP, Vyotech, VPX and others.

"This agreement shows the commitment we have to provide the highest level of entertainment and coverage for the sport of bodybuilding, while keeping all our content on the web site free, " said Ryan DeLuca, CEO Bodybuilding. "All the parties involved are committed to working together to provide the greatest exposure possible for the athletes and the Mr. Olympia weekend."

Returning to defend his first Mr. Olympia title Jay Cutler will have to again out muscle Ronnie Coleman and Arnold Classic champion Victor Martinez. Some of the 2007 Mr. Olympia qualifiers that will certainly compete for top places include Toney Freeman, Gustavo Badell, Dareem Charles, Phil Heath, Dexter Jackson, Melvin Anthony, Silvio Samuel, Marcus Haley, Kai Green, Branch Warren and Dennis Wolf.

MuscleTech's Joe Weider's 2007 Mr. Olympia Weekend will be held September 27-29, 2007, at Orleans Arena and the Las Vegas Convention Center.

For more information visit http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/2007olympia_info.htm