Hvorfor virker træning bedre for nogen end for andre?

Morten Z

God artikel Incognito.

Ved du om man i nogen af disse studier har set på energiforbrug, energiindtag eller kropsvægt/kropssammensætning i forbindelse med non-responders - responders?

jeg vil næsten tro at man har kigget på sådan nogle ting i heritage studiet (via linket fra heritage hjemmesiden kan man se alle deres publikationer), men ellers nej. Eller - man har kigget på kropssammensætningen i nogle af dem (altså udover heritage), men mig bekendt har man ikke knyttet det til energiindtag eller -forbrug.

Jge undrer mig over to ting:

1) Det ser udtil at der er nogen som har en ændring i Vo2 på mellem 500 - 1000mL/min

2) Der er nogen for får nedsat Vo2

1 lyder som en meget stor stigning i mine øren

2 lyder meget mærkeligt i mine øren

nu kan jeg ikke lige huske hvor store afvigelserne er på Vo2max estimater, men det kunne jo forklare det. Under alle omstændigheder er det væsentligste at de helt sikkert ikke har responderet på en træning som gennemsnitligt set helt sikkert vil producere resultater. Og ja, det er en megt stor stigning - for nogle.

jeg har konfereret med eksperterne og de finder det sandsynligt at de 100 ml nedgang man kan se i ændring i Vo2max for nogle er et udslag af variationen i målingen. :bigsmile:

Tak for hurtigt og seriøst svar.

Hvordan måles iltoptagelserne i undersøgelserne?

undskyld det sene svar

Der blev brugt gennemsnittet af en trappetest og en modificeret peak power test..

VO2 max measures. Each individual was examined for a battery of measurements before and after the 20-wk standardized exercise program. Two maximal exercise tests designed to lead to O2 max on a cycle ergometer were performed on 2 separate days at baseline and again on 2 separate days after training on a SensorMedics 800S (Yorba Linda, CA) cycle ergometer connected to a SensorMedics 2900 metabolic measurement cart. The tests were conducted at about the same time of day, with at least 48 h between the two tests. The electrocardiogram was used to monitor heart rate. Gas-exchange variables (O2 uptake, CO2 production, minute ventilation) were recorded as a rolling average of three 20-s intervals. The criteria for O2 max were respiratory exchange ratio >1.1, plateau in O2 uptake (change of <100 ml/min in the last three 20-s intervals), and a heart rate within 10 beats/min of the maximal heart rate predicted for age. All subjects achieved a O2 max by at least one of these criteria in at least one of the two tests, both pre- and posttraining. In the first test, subjects exercised at a power output of 50 W for 3 min, followed by increases of 25 W each 2 min until volitional exhaustion. For older, smaller, or less fit individuals, who were generally the older mothers among the family members, the test was started at 40 W, with increases of 10-20 W each 2 min thereafter. In the second test, subjects exercised for ~10 min at an absolute (50 W) and at a relative power output equivalent to 60% O2 max. They then exercised for 3 min at a relative power output that was 80% of their O2 max, after which resistance was increased to the highest power output attained in the first maximal test. If the subjects were able to pedal after 2 min, power output was increased each 2 min thereafter until they reached volitional fatigue. The average O2 max from these two sets was taken as the O2 max for that subject and used in this analysis if both values were within 5% of each other. If they differed by >5%, the higher O2 max value was used. Reproducibility of O2 max in these subjects was examined and was characterized by an intraclass correlation coefficient of 0.97 for repeated tests, with a coefficient of variation of 5% and no difference among clinical centers (4, 12). The O2 max response was defined as the absolute difference (ml O2/min) between posttraining O2 max and baseline O2 max (i.e., O2 max response = posttraining O2 max baseline O2 max) and is the phenotype used in the present study.