Seated Inclined Shrugs

sas

Nu har jeg indtil flere gange set "folk" træne shrugs inclined på bænk.

På baggrund af en artikel fornyligt i en af trådende, der understreger vigtigheden af korrekt holdning i nakken under udførslen af shrugs, undlader jeg selv at eksperimentere med at køre øvelsen inclined, da det muligvis animerer til en lidt dårlig holdning i nakken.

Men hvad er ellers motivet bag at køre øvelsen inclined?

Jeg ser incline shrugs som en god variation til den gamle kending. Det er blot trækretningen man ændre, som når man laver rows i forhold til chins for lat. dorsi. Det er en god ide at træne trapezius i dens forskellige trækretninger.

Kan du følge mig?

Og man kan sagtens (og skal) holde nakken i neutralposition under denne øvelse, som ved norm. shrugs.

På linie med ATJ:

SHRUGS

Your trapezius muscles (called "traps") elevate and support your shoulder girdle (i.e., pull your shoulders toward your ears). Simply hold a bar in front of you and "shrug" your shoulders straight upwards. You don't have to rotate your shoulders -- just shrug.

An alternative method is to shrug with heavy dumbbells while either seated or standing. The straight bar must be held out in front of you, while seated dumbbell shrugs allow the arms to hang naturally at your sides. This makes dumbbell shrugs a bit more comfortable and definitely easier on your low back. Holding a heavy bar in front of you requires strong contraction of your erector spinae muscles.

Normal shrugging technique (as explained above) activates the two upper portions of your trapezius (i.e., trapezius I and II). By leaning forward (about 20-30 degrees), and then shrugging straight up -- not toward your ears, but vertically toward the ceiling -- you will activate trapezius III and IV. You may wish to support your upper body against a padded surface (like a preacher curl bench) in order to alleviate unnecessary stress on your lower back while leaning forward.

Fra dr.squat.com article: Exercise Technique

PW