Watson Gym swing bar sælges

Tobias

Swing bar der kan loades med op til 120 kg til at udføre swings med. Som en kettlebell, men til ø50 vægtskiver.

Lavet af watson gym equipment i UK, kendt for kvalitet.

Brugeranmeldelse nedenfor + video af brugen.

I fin stand.

Nypris kr 1400, sælges for kr 900, låse medfølger ikke.

Befinder sig på Fyn, kan afleveres i fredericia, odense eller sendes på købers regning.

smileyian (verified owner) – Wed 30 Apr 2014:

I bought this piece of kit to develop my heavy swings, rather than having more kettlebells due to space issues in the gym. You wont be disappointed with this bar it is an excellent piece of kit and to the usual high standards of Watsons.

I bought the fixed handle with perpendicular loading, it takes a time to get used to the swing motion due to the bar being longer than a normal kettlebell. However, it does allow you to load up to significant weight, a tip when using this bar is to stand on two platforms giving more room for the bar to swing between the platforms. This saves the bar from nose diving into the deck with you attached to it. You only have to do this once, to understand the platforms are the way ahead.

Overall a great piece of kit and its built like a tank, 5 star item .

Send en PM, hvis du er interesseret.

post-567-0-51505100-1424014972_thumb.jpg

• 11 months later...