BB billeder!!

Lagoon

Som regel er de 150-160cm. :smile:

Her er et par andre bantamweights. Anwar El Ammawi fra Egypten og Jose Carlos Santos fra Brasilien. :smile:

bw1.jpg

bw2.jpg

Et mere af Jose Carlos Santos.

overall.jpg

Igor Kocis fra Slovakiet. Flere gange verdensmester hos IFBB i -70kg klassen.

lw.jpg

Fucking godt bevis på hvordan "små" 65kg kan sidde.... Har sgu altid rost de små vægtklasser. Synes det er 100 gange federe dernede (nok fordi jeg aldrig selv ville ryge op i 80kg+ ripped) :nissetunge::nissecool:

Fucking godt bevis på hvordan "små" 65kg kan sidde.... Har sgu altid rost de små vægtklasser. Synes det er 100 gange federe dernede (nok fordi jeg aldrig selv ville ryge op i 80kg+ ripped) :nissetunge::nissecool:

Jeps. Man behøver absolut ikke veje det samme som Coleman for at se imponerende ud. Det er iøvrigt pokalen som overall vinder ved amatør VM Jose Carlos Santos står med. :smile:

Edited by Squatfather

Angående debatten om de 200 punds håndvægte, så kunne det jo nævnes, at en del herinde har kørt med 60 kilos i incline, bl.a. en pres-svækling som undertegnede. Det er ikke specielt svært at forestille sig, at folk med bedre gener og tonsvis af kråådt kunne presse 30 kg mere per hånd, i mine øjne :smile:

Jeg er meget imponeret over Anders Graneheim's fysik:

Det er du absolut ikke den eneste der er. Graneheim´s fysik er ganske enkelt fantastisk. :smile:

Född: 1962

Längd: 174 cm

Vikt: 93,5 kilo

Arm: 47 cm

Midja: 73 cm (inte indragen)

Lår: 70 cm

Vad: 45 cm

1982 Foto Norden Junior 1:a

Norrlands, junior -70 kg 1:a

Junior SM -70 kg 6:a

1983 Norrlands, junior -70 kg 1:a

Junior SM -70 kg 1:a

Nordiska Mästerskapen, junior -70 kg 1:a

1985 EM-kval -80 kg 2:a

1986 Norrlands -80 kg 1:a

SM -80 kg 1:a

1988 SM -90 kg 1:a

1997 Sweden Grand Prix 3:a

2000 B&K Classic Body Show 1:a

dsc_0047.jpg

Anders.jpg

Grand_Prix_97_1.jpg

Grand_Prix_97_3.jpg

Grand_Prix_97_2.jpg

Absolut2.jpg

Absolut3.jpg

Absolut4.jpg

holistisk_traning_02.jpg

holistisk_traning_01.jpg

Squttie er du død? :poking:

:nissegrin:

Kun halvdød efter nattens udskejelser. :tongue:

Squatfather> hvor stærk var Arnold? Jeg har læst om hans 236 kg bænkpres som 1-rep max...men andet ved jeg ikke...

Ved ikke det store om Arnolds styrke. Hvor har du info om, at han skulle have bænket 236 fra? Det eneste troværdige jeg har set er, at han kunne kører 8 reps med +400 lbs i bænk. :smile:

I en af hans bøger skriver Arnold at han kunne trække 300kg i dødløft som 18årig, men om der er tale om en omskivningsfejl fra pounds ved jeg ikke. Måske havde det "kun" været 600 pounds men det ville nu også være pænt imponerende for en 18årig gut. :devil:

Han skriver også at han har taget 500 pounds i bænkpres :superman:

Kan ikke se hvorfor han skulle lyve omkring disse vægte, så Arnold havde da en god sjat styrke :nissecool:

Guest Slettet bruger
I en af hans bøger skriver Arnold at han kunne trække 300kg i dødløft som 18årig, men om der er tale om en omskivningsfejl fra pounds ved jeg ikke. Måske havde det "kun" været 600 pounds men det ville nu også være pænt imponerende for en 18årig gut. :devil:

Kan ikke se hvorfor han skulle lyve omkring disse vægte, så Arnold havde da en god sjat styrke :nissecool:

Hvad angåe de 500 pund har jeg læst et sted på nettet, da jeg netop forsøgte at finde ud af hvor stærk Arnold var, at hans max var en 235-236 kg. Jeg kan ikke huske det præcist. Men jeg mener det var en pdf-fil eller et billedscan af en gammel artikel fra et muskel/fitnessblad (ikke Weider) hvor Arnold havde bænket de kilo og i øvrigt også set en anden rekord blive sat...

Edited by DocHolliday

I hvilken bog har du læst det? I den danske oversættelse af Arnold's Body Building for Men er der en række omregningsfejl fra pounds til kilo. Et andet faktum er, at Arnold ikke selv har skrevet nogle af bøgerne. Arnold : Education of a Body Builder er skrevet af Douglas Kent Hall, Arnold's Body Building for Men og The Encyclopedia of Modern Bodybuilding er skrevet af Bill Dobbins. :wink:

Arnold har da haft en rimlig habil styrke, men at han skulle have dødløftet 300kg eller bænket +500 lbs har jeg aldrig set ham selv udtale sig om. :smile:

Et lille interview med Ian Harrison til dem der ikke mener der er stærke BBere.

AE: In the video of your seminar, you advocate pre-exhaustion training. Why do you feel this type of training is so effective?

IAN: Basically, I stumbled across pre-exhaustion training at the age of 17 when I shattered both of my knees. I injured both of my knees very badly squatting heavy at a young age. I was squatting like 620 for 12 reps at the age of 17. I ended up shattering both my knees and I had to find away around training my legs so I didn't put stress on the joint. That's how I stumbled across pre-exhaustion training. For 4 years I did leg extensions first, very, very high repetitions to warm the knee-joint up. I then finish up with one compound movement like hack squats or leg press, very high reps again. I just found that by doing that, I was able to take the muscle to failure without putting the weight stress on the joint. So by pre-exhausting, your taking the muscle to failure, then going to a compound movement, and your able to take the muscle past the failure you normally would achieve on that movement, but you not putting the stress on the joints because you don't have the huge weights. That really came by accident by being injured but then as I started competing as junior and got me pro card, I started realizing that my quads were one of me best body parts, everybody used to freak out about me quads. So, I started using the principal on my other body parts and they started coming up, honestly it's only been like '96-'97 that I started incorporating that style of training into my upper body movements. That's when I started making drastic gains. Before I started dieting for the '93 Arnold Classic, I was up to 23 stone (about 322 lbs!). I was 23 stone and ended up competing at around 18 stone, I obviously lost a lot of muscle during my diet. I feel if I hadn't gone on such a drastic diet, I could have stepped on stage at around 21 stone (293 lbs!) which would have been the biggest man on stage that year. That weight-gain all came down to using pre-exhaustion training. It's a very intense form of training, because you're doing 3-4 sets within one set, doing a lot of triple drop sets and quadruple drop sets, your isolation movement before your compound movement, your taking the muscle past the point where you would normally take it. Let's say for instance you're training legs and you start with leg press or squats. 9 times out of 10 with big guys who are very heavy and lifting lots of weight, it's not your legs that give out first, it's your lungs. If you pre-exhaust first, your lungs are nowhere near failure, but your legs are because they're already tired.

AE: I'd have to totally agree with you. If you've ever taken a look at the AE site, you'll see that the training articles are written about a philosophy very similar to what you've just described. I find that you've got a lot of people in the gyms that are lifting with their egos and not with their head. That is, they could go in the gym and train smarter, using less weight and risking less injury, and make better gains.

IAN: The thing I've found that your body adapts to pre-exhaustion training and you can actually become stronger than you were before. When I first started training that way with different body parts, I did have to use lighter weights. But within 3,4,5 months, I found that I was able to use the maximum weights I had used before at the end of my pre-exhaustion workouts. So technically I became a lot stronger.

AE: I remember watching the tape of the seminar you did with Paul Borreson and you we're talking about how you used the 200 lb dumbbells for shoulder presses. You went on to say that when you started pre-exhaustion training you couldn't use that much weight but quickly worked your way back up to them.

IAN: Yes, within 5 months I was using 200 lbs for like 14 reps.

AE: That is unbelievable.

IAN: I've actually had some new dumbbells made for my comeback. They're 242 lbs.

AE: You're going to be the only guy touching those.

IAN: As soon as I do, I'll send you a photo of my using them.

AE: Sounds good. You're obviously one of the stronger pro bodybuilders, what are some of your best lifts?

IAN: As we've discussed, I've used the 200 lb dumbbells for shoulder presses but could have gone heavier. I think the sickest thing ever is a photo shoot I did with Nasser for Flex. We got the 200 lb dumbbells out for Chris Lund. We passed them to Nasser and he did one rep and had to put them down. I'm thinking this is going to be great, I'm going to get like 10 reps. One guy let go of one of the dumbbells too early and I ended up tearing my rear delts. I ended up not being able to do one rep and they actually printed in the magazine that I couldn't do them. I was so pissed because I knew I'd be able to do 10 easy reps under normal circumstances. My best weights are shoulder presses for 14 reps with 200 lbs. I've done stiff-legged deadlifts I've done between 12-14 reps with 7-8 20-kilo plates per side. I've done bent over rows with 6 plates per side, incline bench I've done 7 plates per side for a single. As a rule I stopped going for singles or doubles a long time ago, although there are times when I'm mad or wound up I'll stick go for the big weights to get the aggression out of me.

AE: I don't think you ever realized your potential as bodybuilder. Although you were always one of the biggest men onstage, it seems that you would often miss your peak. On the few occasions you hit your peak, you were incredible yet never seemed to get the placing your physique warranted. What mistakes do you think you made in your pre-contest prep and what have you learned from them?

IAN: I know exactly what mistakes I made. For the first pro show I ever did, the English Grand Prix, I made two mistakes. The first mistake is that I over-dieted drastically and ended up losing a lot of muscle in the process. Even though my body fat was very low, I ended up coming in looking soft and flat because I was so depleted. The same thing happened at the Chicago Pro and Night of Champions in '94, I over-dieted for both shows. Basically I'm my own worst enemy, when I do a show I want to be super ripped. However, no matter how lean I get, in my head I'm not lean enough. Consequently, I end up losing a lot of muscle mass. You'd see a lot of comments about my physique, people saying I didn't know how to diet properly and didn't have the necessary will power to stick to a diet. These things were very detrimental to my preparation; if someone said I needed to lose 6 lbs I'd lose 12. Basically the main mistake I've made is taking things to the extreme. Now I've realized what I need to do for my body to come in the best shape. I think I looked very good at the San Jose in '97, but I still wasn't full enough, I was very depleted. The best I ever looked onstage was at the prejudging for the '95 Olympia. I was about 19 1/2 stone for prejudging and that was the closest I'd ever been to my optimum fullness and condition. By the time the night show came around I looked terrible because I'd gone to the hotel and eaten the hugest pizza you'd ever seen. I knew they weren't going to place me in the top 10 and really didn't give a shit at that point. That's the God's honest truth; I just filled up with water for the night show. If you can get the pictures from the pre-judging, that's the best I've ever looked onstage. Even so, I've looked so much better than that. That's one of the reasons I want to come back, I want to show the world exactly how good I can be.

post-1781-1134318881_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1134319163_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1134319235_thumb.jpg

Interessant artikel og træningsfilosofi.

Dog lyder nogle af hans løft ret voldsomme, specielt de 12 reps med over 280 kg i squat som 17-årig og de 14 reps med 90 kg håndvægte i skulderpres. Det er jo ikke første gang at der er blevet smurt lidt tykt på ift. diverse max-løft.

Interessant artikel og træningsfilosofi.

Dog lyder nogle af hans løft ret voldsomme, specielt de 12 reps med over 280 kg i squat som 17-årig og de 14 reps med 90 kg håndvægte i skulderpres. Det er jo ikke første gang at der er blevet smurt lidt tykt på ift. diverse max-løft.

Du har da ret i, at der ofte har været smurt tykt på. Men i tilfældet Harrison tror jeg ikke det er tilfældet. Andre proffer som har trænet med ham beretter også om hans styrke. Mike Quinn som absolut ikke er blandt de svageste fortalte for mange år siden om, at den eneste hvis træning han ikke havde kunnet følge var "this crazy teenager Harrison from England". :smile: