BB billeder!!

Lagoon

Wolf blog updates

#Dennis Wolf | September 14, 2010#

Ten days out, and I’m in really good shape. From now until Sunday, I’m keeping everything the same. Then Monday I will drop my carbs for two and a half days, then begin the two days of carb-loading. That’s it. Pretty easy.

I’m glad my DVD is now in production and we will have it ready in time for the Olympia. I am looking forward to seeing the final product and I think people will enjoy it.

I am also glad that a lot of my friends will be coming to the Olympia to support me. This is very good; it makes the experience easier when you have a lot of support around you. I have one friend coming from Germany and another from Denmark…you know, I know a lot of people all over the world. I really appreciate them coming from so far, and I’m really happy to have them here.

In about a half hour I will be going to my first session at the gym today. At this point this is my life, just eating, sleeping and the gym. After the Olympia I will have some photo shoots and appearances, and I will relax for a little while. Six weeks off until I start training again in November. It’s not that much time, but I really like the short off-season better. Like this year, I had six weeks off after New York before I started my prep for the Olympia, and this schedule works really well for me. I can start my diet a little bit later because I don’t really gain too much fat in such a short amount of time. So it’s great for my conditioning, because I stay leaner and get in shape quicker.

But for the next 10 days, my only focus is on the Olympia. After that, we will see how things go. You never know what can happen. I spend my whole year preparing for this contest, and now time is flying by so fast, it’s unbelievable.

Also

2h7km6d.jpg

Wolf talks Olympia - flexonline interview

His top 6 at the O:

1.Jay

2.Phil or Kai

3.Phil or Kai

4.Himself or Dex

5.Himself or Dex

6.DJ or Victor

FUUUCK hvor er de lette! Ligner han kan lave 10 reps! Og FUUUUCK hvor er hans træk KORT! Han er skabt til det pis! 4thumbup.gif

Han forbereder sig til King of Kings Deadlift Challenge næste år, hvor alle verdens absolut bedste dødløftere skal kæmpe - og det bliver nok Benedikt mod Andy Bolton om sejren - og det ville undre mig hvis ikke den vindes på over 455kg.

http://www.facebook.com/pages/The-2011-Andy-Bolton-King-of-Kings-Deadlift-Challenge/491404520463

Edited by klausjensen