• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Victor Martinez.

victormusclebeach045.jpg

victormusclebeach038.jpg

victormusclebeach035.jpg

victormusclebeach034.jpg

victormusclebeach027.jpg

He came to Cali to shoot for Bodybuilding.com 's new Olympia series, on the beach I think and he also had an appearance at GNC tomorrow.

He looked great and he said he was ready to take top 2 at the O this year. I love seeing Vic as he is always in a good mood.

DSC03303_wm.jpgDSC03296_wm.jpg

Dennis Newman

DSC03299_wm.jpg

DSC03301_wm.jpg

DSC03302_wm.jpg

Silvio Samuel 11 weeks out.

Today Silvio was in town as he trained at Muscle Beach during a nice and sunny Sunday (We'll have pics a little later)

He took a few pics in the shop that he asked me to post for you guys 11 weeks out from the O to show some of his progress with Charles Glass.

So here we go guys.

Max.

100_0098_wm.jpg

100_0103_wm.jpg

100_0102_wm.jpg

100_0099_wm.jpg

100_0097_wm.jpg

Fuck Martinez ser vild ud i de sorte/hvid billederne! :superman:

Kunne se ud til at Dexter planlægger at komme ind tungere i år end normal, har ikke sat ham så tung off.

Jeg er spændt på at se hvordan Martinez placere i år.

Et nyt Cutler billede.

Last night I took my son to the Central Valley Classic in Livermore Ca, and NPC Qualifier. Jay Cutler was the guest poser and tore the house down. It was a small show, maybe 150 people at the finals, and Jay worked the crowd into a frenzy. He came down both isles, stood up on some seats, engaged the crowd and was great. His shape was awesome and he was very cool.

Before the show started he was signing autographs and taking photos with his fans. I took my 11 year old son Ryan, it was his first show. After Jay signed a photo for me, he struck up a conversation with Ryan, signed a photo for him, shook his hand and made Ryan feel like the only one there. Ryan was in awe. He talked of Jay all through the show. But the really cool thing was about 2 hours later after the show, as we were leaving, we walked past Jay as he was talking to some of the fans and competitors, he looked over at us and said "Hey Ryan, take care buddy, train hard and be your best!"

This impressed me as much as it did my son. Here is Mr Olympia remembering a kids name out of many. How cool, and I have to tell you that Ryan is now Jays biggest fan.

Say what you want about Jay, bash him if you choose, but as an ambassador of the sport, he is #1 in our book. I hope he wins again this year and carries on the tradition of being a great sportsman and an even better person.

John

100_0067-2.jpg

Jay Cutler Hata Blockas. :4thumbup:

http://jaycutler.com/photos/store.htm#Hata

sunglasssesdm7.jpg

Hata Blockas Sunglasses

Official sunglasses of Mr. Olympia. When you are on top people want to bring you down, block out the non-believers with the HATA BLOCKAS! Don't let the negativity bring you down.

Colors: Black, Brown & White. Lense Color is Brown for all.

Price: $20.00 + $5.00 S & H

AWESOMEJAY.jpg