The Ronnie Horror Show

Henning Friis

Det samme er også blevet postet inde på elitefts, her er Jackass's svar:

4/10/2004 - Lou

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Here's the training info of Ronnie Coleman that I came aross earlier..

Deadlifts 805 pounds, 4 sets of 6-12 reps

Barbell rows 585 pounds, 3 sets of 10-12

Seated dumbbell presses 170’s, 4 sets of 12

Squats 800 pounds, 5-6 sets of 2-12 reps

Bench press 500 pounds, 5 sets of 12

Now I wished I had paid more attention to what he was doing at Gold's Gym before he went back to his old gym. The numbers are impressive...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ronnie is a freak but he dose not do sets of 6-12 with 805. The most I have seen him pull 800+ for is 2. So 2-4 maybe but 6-12 no way!

He also dosn't do sets like that. You read too much Flex! Or maybe I do because that's where I saw the info you posted. Ronnie does the old school light, meduim , heavy deal.

So when they say 500 5x12 it's more like he counted his 5 sets as he worked up to 500.

No matter how you slice it the guy is unreal!

I just think those damn magazines try to swerve people to much.

Ronnie is one of the only bodybuilders that can right into powerlifting. I bet he could squat and deadlift 850 and bench 600-650 with no gear. so he could get over 2300....

Imagine if he trained at Westside for a year?

That would be scary,

JackAss

Manden er helt sikkert meget stærk, men hans køkkenskab rummer sikkert også et sortiment af kemikalier, der ville få enhver apoteker til blegne. Ikke at kemikalierne alene klare løftene, men uden dem er der vist ingen der vil få noget fornuftigt ud af det træningsprogram han har ;)

Jeg tror ikke rigtigt på hans dødløft eller squat, uanset hvor mange kemikalier han propper sig med, ikke efter hvad jeg har set i hans "Unbelievable" video. Selvom det var op til konkurrence, så tror jeg ikke på at han kan gå fra 2 hårde reps til 6-12 reps i offseason, no way in hell...