Message from Russian President & Senior Coach

Guest Kraft

Guest Slettet bruger

Hej

Så er der en udtaelse om situationen fra den russiske formand og senior træner Vladimir Vasilevich Bogachyov.

Løft tung & Spis sundt

ANTON

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Message from Russian President & Senior Coach

Posted By: Priscilla Ribic (c-67-185-159-101.hsd1.wa.comcast.net)

Date: Wednesday, 19 July 2006, at 7:03 p.m.

Interesting post by the Russian Senior trainer on behalf of their President.

NOTE #3, Basically admittedly discusses their ‘doping preparations,’ encouraging lifters to not show up if they doubt their doping preparations (aka if they will pass) AND also making comment how the Cologne WADA lab is detecting drugs further out than their normally prescribed cleanup time.

Dear members FPR!

1. President FPR Vladimir Vasilevich Bogachyov has asked me to transfer the information interesting all in occasion of the succession of events, connected with disqualification of our national federation. During the given period the president carries on active negotiations and correspondence with management IPF for an opportunity of mitigation of the accepted sanctions concerning FPR.

2. Though IPF have appointed initial for disqualification – on September, 1st, 2006, FPR the decision on refusal of participation of the Russian command in the championship of the Europe on a press laying in August is accepted.

3. FPR also warns all members of federation of a high probability of arrival of the international control over a forthcoming Cup of Russia of 2006 in a Syktyvkar. To everyone who doubts of the pharmacological preparation, in general it is better to not come on the given competitions to not aggravate and so very complex situation. There is a trustworthy information that for today the Cologne laboratory finds out metabolity such preparations as metandienon and stanozolol for 60 and more days. And dopingproby by representatives international dopingkontrolja can be taken not only from members of a national command, but also at any participant of competitions.

The senior trainer juniorskoj modular I.G.Derevjanko

Seems with this mentality, they need some more OMTs.

Priscilla

Det har netop været en af ankerne.

Når der har været diskussion om antidopingpolitiker har Østbloklandene været mere interreseret i muligheden for at teste egne atleter for at holde dem ude af konkurrencer, hvis de ikke kan klare testen, end at fjerne dopingen i det hele taget.

De har ingen forståelse for hvorfor dopingen skulle være et problem, så længe man ikke bliver testet positiv.

Det er en glidebane der fører til positive domme af højt profilerede løftere der har været dygtige nok til at undgå dopingkontrollen i årevis.

Vi har haft eksemplet med en af sveriges bedste igennem tiderne og en finne der også havde haft en langt gloværdig karriere.

Østbloklandene været mere interreseret i muligheden for at teste egne atleter for at holde dem ude af konkurrencer, hvis de ikke kan klare testen, end at fjerne dopingen i det hele taget.

De har ingen forståelse for hvorfor dopingen skulle være et problem, så længe man ikke bliver testet positiv.

Ikke langt fra hvordan holdningen er i DBFF. :laugh:

Rock'n Roll :strat:

SaintPauli