IPF i Canada

ptpoul

På deres eget forum: CPU. Starter løfteren en tråd hvor han spørger hvorfor han løft er underkendt, på dybden!!! - Se billedet/film længere nede.

Tråden slettes og efter lidt debat frem og tilbage på forummet svarer moderatoren (som også er IPF dommer):

If you want to contribute to an inflammatory situation that's your choice. I have nothing to do with moderating this forum but personally feel while discussion is healthy, when something is being perceived as harmful to or about a specific group then this public forum is not the place for that discussion. Over the past couple of weeks there have been a number of late night phone calls to our house about this situation since Chris is a moderator. This specific matter should now be between the initiator, the offended party(ies) and hopefully not their lawyers

Truer med retslige skridt fordi en knægt på 16 spørger hvorfor hans løft bliver underkendt?

just thought i'd give you a heads up. the cpu is threatening sanctions against randall truscott. they are determined to shut him up. the opa will likely take some kind of action as well. they want to make an example of him. as a 16 year old under that kind of pressure, he had no real choice but to make an apology. harnek singh rai has been threatening legal action, bill jamieson has been making threats as well. it's alot for a kid to handle. i hope you'll continue to support randall despite his forced apology. he needs all he can get.

http://www.fortifiediron.com/invision/inde...showtopic=36466

http://www.powerliftingwatch.com/node/3500

Randall ender med at undskylde på CPU's board, fordi han trues med retslige skridt af CPU repræsentanter...

Det er ulækkert.

Derudover er løftet i mine øjne umuligt at underkende. Han kommer hurtigt ned, men dommerne skal kunne nå at se han er under.

Edited by ptpoul