Rusisk styrke

Eduardo

Fladt li over det her program fra getbig.dk

http://getbig.dk/article.php?id=161

Hva siger i til det? Noget i har set før - det giver jo go mening at man self kan løfte bedre i et sæt, hvis det sæt du har kørt forinden er 30-40% lettere, men er der styrkepotentiale i det?

Noget helt andet - ved at crawdaddy herinde engang har bragt emnet op før, men har ikke kunne finde det..

Folk herinde får ofte at vide at et program de har taget direkte ud fra et amerikansk BB magasin ikke vil virke for dem, da BBérne krudter osv derovre..

Hvad så med disse hersens rusiske styrkeløft programmer? er det noget vi dødelige kan bruge til noget...det jo ikke nogen hemmelighed at de rusiske styrkeløftere har været kendt for deres brug af steroider igennem tiderne.

Programmer som smolov og smolov jr. osv. er nogle ret udfordrende programmer som belaster kroppen utroligt meget...

Hvad siger i?

Eller nogen som kan linke til den før omtalte tråd startet af crawdaddy? :bigsmile:

Som om forfatteren havde lyst til at skrive en artikel og da han er færdig med sættenes opbygning som der vist iøvrigt er fejl i, så er han blevet træt og afslutter artiklen.

Fejlen jeg hentyder til er: 5. sæt: 2-3 gange med 55% af 1 rep. max., hvor jeg ville tro at der skulle ha' stået 5. sæt: 2-3 gange med 90% af 1 rep. max..

Alt for sjusket artikel.

Enig i at det virker til at være en ret uheldig og direkte pinlig artikel.

Jeg vil tro det der har været forsøgt gengivet er det der tit er set omtalt "Complex Training ", hvor der normalt (og måske lidt irelevant) tales om en Russisk og og Bulgarsk variant: Princippet i de to er ens, netop (som der beskrives i den dårlige artikel) skift imellem en langsom styrke orienteret øvelse og så en eksplosiv styrke orienteret øvelser - i den 'Russiske variant' bruges der 'kun' to øvelser', hvor man i den 'Bulgarske' skifter imellem adskillige øvelser:

Complex Training

One of the foundational tenets of the Integrated Conditioning philosophy is to do as much as possible with as little as possible. For that reason, we find the possibilities of Complex Training quite appealing. Complex Training allows one to “… develop and to maintain maximum strength (maximum force) together with explosive ability…”, at least according to Doctors Yessis and Hatfield in ‘Plyometric Training’ (1986). According to Donald A. Chu, Ph.D. (‘Explosive Strength & Power’, 1996), “… the power increases achieved through complex training are up to three times more effective than conventional training programs!”

In its simplest form, Complex Training – also called Maxex Training by Tudor O. Bompa, Ph.D., and Michael C. Carrera, in their book ‘Periodization Training for Sports, Second Edition’ (2005) – typically involves combining a heavy strength exercise with an explosive-type plyometrics drill. Some of the science – especially as explained by Yessis and Hatfield – behind Complex Training can get a little … complex. (Sorry; bad pun.)

Not being a real high-speed guy, I sought the simplest explanation of how and why this protocol works; consequently, I’m partial to the offering of Bompa and Carrera: “The concept of maxex training relies on science, manipulating two physiological concepts to produce speed and explosiveness and improve athletic performance. The first part of the maxex routine is performed against a heavier load, which stimulates a high recruitment of fast-twitch muscle fibers. The follow-up explosive/quickness movements increase the firing rate of the fast-twitch muscle fibers, preparing the athlete for the quick, explosive actions required for all speed and power sports …”

The only resource I have found that goes a step further and adds skill work to the basic Complex Training model is the course text for International Sports Sciences Association’s Certified Fitness Trainer, ‘Fitness: The Complete Guide, Seventh Edition’ (2001), edited by Frederick C. Hatfield, Ph.D. The book explains it thusly: “The principle objective of complex training is to make the neural transfer between raw limit strength and speed-strength to skilled execution of your sport.” In fact, the ISSA model for Complex Training “… is a system that combines 1) weight training (limit strength), 2) shock plyometrics (starting strength), 3) bounding-type plyometrics (starting strength with explosive strength), and 4) the actual skill of your event (e.g., running, throwing, jumping). These four elements are done sequentially without rest between each …”

One thing that should be addressed right from the jump (Sorry; another bad pun.) is the need for developing a solid strength base before undertaking any plyometrics training. This type of training is simply not appropriate for neophyte athletes. According to Doctors Yessis and Hatfield, “… the force developed in some types of explosive training can reach 20 times your body weight …” They go on to say that one should undergo a total-body conditioning program for 1-3 months, depending on one’s initial fitness level. Only once an adequate strength base is built should the athlete consider plyometrics training.

You may be wondering what constitutes a “strength base”. Well, it’s a little tough to pin-point. The most common examples regard the squat. In ‘Plyometric Training’, the recommendation is for 2 to 2-1/2 times bodyweight in the back squat. In Health for Life’s ‘Explosive Power’ (1993), the authors endorse the need to be able to squat 150% to 200% of bodyweight; ‘High-Powered Plyometrics’ (1999), by James C. Radcliffe and Robert C. Farentinos also backs the 1.5 to 2 times bodyweight recommendation. I can’t find any reference to specific numbers for upper body strength (though that doesn’t mean they’re not out there), so I guess we’re on our own on this one.

The preceding offerings are the ‘experts’ opinions, for your edification. At Integrated Conditioning, we tend to come down a little more ‘loosely’ on this issue. Absolutely, a strength base should be developed, but it may not need to be quite as high as was once suggested. This is especially true for drills on the plyometrics continuum that are of a less intense nature (bounding and hopping, for example); obviously, for the more severe ‘shock’ methods such as altitude/depth jumps, you would do well to adhere to the recommended numbers as regards the squat. Since the possibility always looms that we may be wrong, however, you are admonished to always use your own best judgment.

The question could be raised as to whether plyometrics training is appropriate for every athlete or lifter. There is a theory that suggests that plyos may not offer much improvement in an athlete’s explosiveness until the athlete has reached a certain level of strength. Pavel has written that increasing your grinding strength will also increase your power – up to a point. I might submit, however, that, much the same way that your muscles and nervous system must be taught to ‘grind’ – to generate maximum tension – they must also be taught to ‘explode’.

If all you do is grinding drills, even to the extent that you are moving some pretty heavy weights, you will certainly get stronger, but I wonder how much quicker. It seems reasonable to me to accept the premise that speed and explosiveness is as much a skill as any other attribute – and it should be trained accordingly.

Then there is the oft-argued issue of safety. There are many coaches and trainers who will tell you that plyos are dangerous and not worth the risk. Not just HIT trainers, either. Jeff Martone, Senior RKC, in response to an e-mail full of questions that I sent him, wrote the following: “Personally, I avoid plyos like the plague. The injury/risk to benefit ratio isn’t worth it.” He also stated: “Quick lifts with a moderate/light kb will build plenty of explosive strength and endurance.” Anyone who has seen Jeff effortlessly toss around some pretty heavy KBs would be hard-pressed to argue the point!

Are plyos right for you? Only you – or perhaps your coach/trainer – can make that decision. Have you been training long enough to develop an adequate strength base? Does your chosen sport require high levels of explosiveness and power? Are you prepared to brave the inherent dangers of plyometrics? Don’t just choose to undertake a plyo-program because your favorite fighter uses them. If you aren’t ready for them, almost certainly you will acquire an injury. Then you’ll hear the words of the old knight near the end of ‘Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade’: “He chose … poorly.”

- http://www.dragondoor.com/cgi-bin/articles...p;articleid=379

Uden at vide det, er mit bud i øvrigt at artiklen er inspirereret af Chris Thibaudeau, der desværre ikke altid selv er særlig heldig med sine gengivelser af den slags materialer.

I øvrigt, hvis man vil se på et lignende princip med større henblik på hypertrofi, så kan man tage et kik på "DeLorme Method" - en god beskrivelse findes i Pavels "Beyond Bodybuilding" (men kan også nemt findes i forum tråde på nettet)

Russian sports science is crystal clear on the roles of volume and intensity in training. Intensity delivers short-term strength gains for peaking, largely due to neural adaptations. Volume makes lasting changes in the muscles and other tissues. With that in mind, here is a high tonnage program that will easily pack ten to fifteen pounds of beef on your frame in two months, provided that other gaining variables such as nutrition and rest are taken care of.

Surprisingly, the routine will not take much of your time. On a couple of Mondays you will suffer for over 90 min, but on the rest of the training days you will be in and out in no time flat, sometimes in as little as twenty minutes and fresh as a daisy. This is purposeful; workouts greatly varying in length and difficulty are a lot more effective than conventional flatliners.

One of the most efficient ways to crank up the volume, while simultaneously refining your lifting technique and sparing your nervous system, is a modified DeLorme Method.

Right after World War II Dr. Thomas DeLorme of the Harvard Medical School devised an effective set-rep scheme for building muscle and might.

The DeLorme Method causes significant strength increases when employed for a short term (DeLorme & Watkins, 1948; Leighton et al., 1967). Although more effective strength training protocols do exist, DeLorme’s ascending sets build an excellent foundation for heavy power training. A friend of mine, Mike, progressed from hardly being able to pick up his toddler without back pain to pulling 475 after I put him on a routine that rotated the original DeLorme with working up to a heavy single every other workout. What might interest you more than Mike’s powerlifting exploits is the fact that ladies refer to him as ‘a hunk of a man’.

- Pavels nyhedsbrev March 21, 2005

M.V.H

Helio

Edited by heliotropen