Forskel på fedttab ved diæt og motion

cilius

Det var da spændende :)

link

Relationship between training frequency and subcutaneous and visceral fat in women.

Abe T, Kawakami Y, Sugita M, Fukunaga T.

Department of Exercise and Sport Science, Tokyo Metropolitan University, Hachioji, Japan.

We examined the interaction of two different frequencies of aerobic exercise training (30 min at 50-60% of maximal heart rate reserve per session) and a self-administered caloric restriction program on the changes in subcutaneous (SFM) and visceral (VFM) fat mass over a period of 13 wk. Twenty-six sedentary young women (27.9% body fat) were randomized into three groups: nonexercising control (C, N = 8); 1-2 sessions/wk plus a 240 kcal caloric restriction (1-2SW, N = 9); and 3-4 sessions/wk without caloric restriction (3-4SW, N = 9). There was a equivalent decrease in the percentage of body fat and total fat mass in both exercise groups compared with that in C. Reduction in SFM was significant in 3-4SW, but not in 1-2SW or C. A negative correlation was observed between training frequency and changes in SFM (r = -0.65). In contrast, VFM decreased significantly and equivalently in both 1-2SW and 3-4SW, but there was no correlation between training frequency and changes in VFM (r = 0.20). It is suggested that the decrease in SFM, but not VFM, is proportional to the amount of aerobic exercise training. A change in VFM appears to be related to an deficit in caloric balance either by dietary restriction (decrease caloric intake) or by increased caloric expenditure.

Edited by cilius

...subcutaneous (SFM) and visceral (VFM)

Snakker vi her underhudsfedt (subcutaneous) samt fedt placeret om bløddelene (visceral)? I så fald (eller næsten uanset udfald - ved andet udfald skal jeg blot redefiner min opfattelse af dens indholde :) ) er det en spændende artikel.

/Bellini

Jep spændende :) ... Men inden i alle laver om på den måde i planlægger Jeres diæter mht. sammensætning af kost og træning (cardio), så husk at forsøget er lavet på utrænede kvinder. Da jeg kun har set abstractet, kan jeg ikke gennemskue hvor god metoden er - men det er eksempelvis ekstremt vigtigt om der er testet på et bestemt tidspunkt i kvindernes menstruationscyklus mv.

Som sagt - det er spændende resultater; men byg ikke Jeres viden på et studie, der er lavet på en helt anden målgruppe.

Det bliver spændende at følge opfølgende studier inden for dette felt :)