få vaskebræt på 4 uger ?

flotfyr92

En ven har givet mig dette link, og han overvejer at begynder på produkterne.

Det lyder for godt til at være sandt, og tror ikke selv på det. De lover stor resultat efter 4 uger.

Er det ikke for risikabelt at begynde på det, og er der evt. andre der har prøvet det.

http://www.stephensblog.net/index-int.php

man indtager en pille ved navn Ulimate Might hver morgen i 4 uger +

30 min før træning indtager man en pille ved navn Cleanse Pro X på tom mave.

Google er din ven. Kender du ordet SCAM?

http://www.dietsinreview.com/diets/pure-cleanse-pro/

Our # is866-9898946 if you send us anymore and use our credit card we will file a complaint. DO NOT SEND US ANY MORE OR SEND US ANYMORE PILLS. STOP NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! John Baker.
order#800034530 this product did not work, so please stop sending and stop charging my credit card, or I will notify the better business bureau and consumer reports.
These people are scammers... i am gonig to take legal action..not only did i try the trial part and it didn't work..they charged me almost 200.00$..and i had returned the product..they are now saying because i did not follow "proper shipping instructions" they will not reimburse me! i have now made over 10 calls and spoke to supervisors.. WARNING do not order this product..they will take you for all you got,, and keep charging your credit card!
they have not sent capsules for two months but keep charging my card - am unable to find address or number - but have contacted lawyer to have them refund money and stop charging me

http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/cleanse-prox-c226638.html

I ordered a sample of this product which I was to be charged for shipping ONLY, however, this company charged me for the full amount of $74.94. I have notified my credit card company to reject this charge. When I received this product, there was no packing slip and the phone number on the bottle is bogus. The phone number belongs to Copeland Toyota in Michigan. I have requested a full refund immediately and have informed Cleanse ProX that I would be notifying this board of its so called company and its practices. I sent them an e-mail this morning at [email protected]. This may also be bogus.

PS: Der er rigtigt mange sider der har "testet" produktet og anbefaler det. Sjovt nok kan man også købe produktet på alle disse sider; det betyder at de har en økonomisk interesse i at fremstille produktet positivt.

Sagt på en anden måde - du skal være godt dum i bolden for at tro på det og smide penge væk efter det.

Edited by Kongsfelt