Mr. Olympia 2007.

Johnny Bravo

• Replies 373
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ stiller ikke op.

Friday, July 20, 2007

Dennis James just phoned us with the news he is out of this year's Mr. Olympia.

The Menace was struck by a bout of double pneumonia that that curtailed gymaction and thus possible Olympia action.

The trouble started on July 10 when James was flying from Madrid to Frankfurt. He felt weak and unwell before the flight and as the plane took off he was laboring for breath. For the duration of the 2 1/2 hour flight he was left sucking on an oxygen mask. "I felt like I was going to pass out", James recalled. Once the plane landed he was rushed to a local Frankfurt hospital where he was diagnosed with pneumonia in both lungs - our boy's nothing if he's not symmetrical.

Released on July 20, his doctors have advised him not to train or exert himself for two to three weeks. Ruminating on his circumstances Dennis says, "With the enforced lay-off I've lost about five weeks of prep, and won't have enough time to prepare properly for the Olympia. I spoke to Peter McGough (FLEX and M&F head honcho) and Robin Chang (Olympia promoter) and they both told me my health was the number one priority and not to worry about the Olympia. Right now I'm very disappointed to miss what would have been my eighth straight Olympia, but I'll be back better than ever at next March's Arnold Classic."

Kai Greene stiller heller ikke op.

Hot on the heels of Dennis James' Olympia withdrawal, there sre rumblings that Kai Green will be another no-show for the big show. Pity if that's the case because the O stage would have been the perfect forum for him to unleash his inimitable posing skills.

Besides Dennis and Kai other Olympia absentees so far include, Branch Warren, Phil Heath and Desmond Miller

Total fee' at du bare poster for sygeste billeder af BB'ere i denne tråd, JB! Keep it up! You rock!

Du er så glad, Tiller. :tongue:

Jay ser eddersvedeme LED ud!!! Håret holder max!

Man må nok sande at han sikkert forsvarer titlen. Tror sgu alligevel ikke på Ronnie er tip-top igen

Cutler FTW. Jeg er også sikker på at han vinder igen, og han har gjort ret store fremskridt med sin fysik synes jeg.

Som fyldt op skrev, kunne det da godt lige en lille ar under hans venstre bryst på det her billede. Kender man til nogen operationer han skulle være undergået der kunne frembringe sådan et ar?

Det er sikkert fra en operation for at få fjernet gyno. Det er et meget almindeligt syn blandt pro'erne. :smile:

Thanks JB.

Regnede også godt med at det var sådan noget, troede bare at man i så fald ville skære op omkring vorten. Men det er jo nok forskelligt fra læge til læge.

Det troede jeg også. Jeg skal selvfølgelig ikke kunne sige om det ér pga gyno, eller om det er noget andet. Bare mine 2 cents. :smile: