Mad om aftenen?

Insaniac

Stubbe læs her:

Alkohol og fedme

Man bør undgå for meget alkohol, hvis man har tendens til fedme. Det skyldes, at alkohol bidrager med energi, der enten er­stat­­ter eller tilføjer kalorier i en mere næringsrigtig kost. Samtidig hæmmer alkohol fedt­forbrændingen og det kan give en øget lagring af fedt til kroppens fedt­depoter

Nu står der godt nok tendens til fedme, men derfor gælder det jo også for "normale" mennesker, bare i et mindre omfand.

Artikel:

http://www.google.dk/search?q=cache:yt7adq...ohol+fedt&hl=da

Stubbe læs her:
Alkohol og fedme

Man bør undgå for meget alkohol, hvis man har tendens til fedme. Det skyldes, at alkohol bidrager med energi, der enten er­stat­­ter eller tilføjer kalorier i en mere næringsrigtig kost. Samtidig hæmmer alkohol fedt­forbrændingen og det kan give en øget lagring af fedt til kroppens fedt­depoter

Nu står der godt nok tendens til fedme, men derfor gælder det jo også for "normale" mennesker, bare i et mindre omfand.

Artikel:

http://www.google.dk/search?q=cache:yt7adq...ohol+fedt&hl=da

Det er jo kun i forbindelse med alkohol de problemer vil opstå. Der står ikke noget om sodavand.

Som MRB siger er det kun i forbindelse med alkohol hvilket er velkendt og underbygget. Alkohol i små mængder har en ubetydelig betydning på øget fedtlagring, men store mængder påvirker metabolismen. Dette gælder for alkohol uanset om det indtages i forbindelse med føden eller på andet tidspunkt i løbet af dagen.

Effect of the pattern of food intake on human energy metabolism.

The three major components of ADMR are basal metabolic rate (BMR), diet-induced thermogenesis (DIT) and EE for physical activity (ACT). There was no significant effect of meal frequency on 24 h EE or ADMR. Furthermore, BMR and ACT did not differ between the two patterns. DIT was significantly elevated in the gorging pattern, but this effect was neutralized by correction for the relevant time interval. With the method used for determination of DIT no significant effect of meal frequency on the contribution of DIT to ADMR could be demonstrated.
Effects of meal frequency on body composition during weight control in boxers.
Although there was no difference in change of body weight by food restriction between the two groups, the decrease in lean body mass (LBM) was significantly greater in the 2M group than in the 6M group. The decrease in urinary 3-methylhistidine/creatinine was significantly greater in the 6M group than in the 2M group. These results suggest that the lower frequency of meal intake leads to a greater myoprotein catabolism even if the same diet is consumed

Compared with nibbling, neither gorging nor a morning fast affect short-term energy balance in obese patients in a chamber calorimeter.

CONCLUSIONS: In the short term, meal frequency and a period of fasting have no major impact on energy intake or expenditure but energy expenditure is delayed with a lower meal frequency compared with a higher meal frequency. This might be attributed to the thermogenic effect of food continuing into the night when a later, larger meal is given. A morning fast resulted in a diet which tended to have a lower percentage of energy from carbohydrate than with no fast.
The effect of meal frequency and protein concentration on the composition of the weight lost by obese subjects.
There was no evidence that meal frequency or protein concentration affect the rate of fat loss.