Benedikt Magnússon

AndersL

Fandt lidt ud af at Benedikt Magnússon skriver på brutestrength.com hvor han kommenterer på sin træning. :smile:

Jeg har markeret en sjov detalje med FED skrift. :wink:

I sure don´t want to disapoint you ChubbyPenguin, but I don´t have no special workout plan.

I just try to weightlift 3 to 5 days per week. And I try not to stay on the same routine for to long. But for a while I have just been looking at what the best squatter in the world does 16 weeks before competition, and the same for the best ipf benchpresser Brian Siders. And because I beleve I am the best deadlifter I just make my own deadlift routine now.

I can tell you that Ronnie coleman inspired my last change in deadlift routines. I started to think... now if ronnie coleman can deadlift 360 as a bodybuilder maybe I could stand a better change with better muscles on my back. So I moved to denmark for 3 months last year to train with bodybuilders (because there so few good bodybuilders in iceland).

So offseason I built up a bigger back, and after that I started training with 80% of my top weight in deadlift for 2-3 reps 8 sets. And after that I go to a platform 75% weight 2-3 reps 5 sets. And after that I take 50% weight for 6-12 reps 2 sets to finish off and get a good amount of blood in my back muchles because it decreases your recovery time.

But remember. Like my friend and training partner Stefán says in english. You can make everything work ok. But nothing works forever. So keep positive, keep your mind open for new things. And always be adaptive to evolve. I hope you can make any this information useful in your training.

Be strong.

Benedikt Magnússon.