The gospels of WildBoarMan

Francis

Topklasse :4thumbup:

MUST BE PINNED

Let me explain:

Q: Wah! My legs won't grow! What can I do WildBoarMan?

A: Quit being a pussy and squat. Squat high reps, squat low rep, squat your fucking sister, but squat. If you have energy left over, then do some additional leg work. Like stiff leg deadlifts. Do these progressively heavier, and one day, you too, will be able to hoof a 200lb boar 2 miles through the woods to your car.

Q: Wah! My biceps are too small! What can I do WildBoarMan?

A: Quit being a pussy and do some high rep breathing squats. Just use your bodyweight and puff out 3 breaths between each rep. When you are done, pound

your fucking biceps by doing 2 exercise: curl grip pull ups and dumbbell hammer

curls. The breathing squats are a proven method to fire up your metabolism, and

following those with tough biceps work is the way to get them to grow.

Q: Wah! My lower back hurts! What can I do WildBoarMan?

A: Quit being a pussy!!!! First of stretch your fucking hams, glutes, lower back, and calves. Then do some goddamn lower back work. Let's make it simple for you pussies. Just fucking deadlift, high reps, low reps, I don't care, just do it heavily and progressiveley. Do good mornings, do stiff legs (which, incidentally when done right will stretch your glutes and hams as well)

Q: Wah! I need a routine! What can I do WildBoarMan?

A: Quit being a (all together now) PUSSY! Here is a routine that will make you a

fucking man.