Whey usundt og et dårligt protein tilskud versus Hamp protein?

Da Man

Hej allesammen!

Jeg fandt denne artikel omhandlene whey protein pulver og dens effekt på kroppen (som åbenbart er negativ) versus Hemp protein, og undrede mig over hvorfor jeg aldrig havde hørt om dette produkt, hvis det altså er så godt!

Warning: Don’t even think about drinking another protein shake until you read this...

"An Open Letter to Every Bodybuilder

Who Secretly Believes that

Most Protein Supplements Are Garbage..."

This is a no-holds-barred report that exposes the shocking supplement scandal that has been happening for the last decade... Read on, if you're curious about what's really happening behind closed-doors in the supplement labs...

From: Wade McNutt, National Natural Bodybuilding Champion (Mr. Universe competitor)

Wednesday, 11:05 a.m., Vancouver, Canada

Dear Friend,

In a few minutes, I hope to make you so pissed off, you just might throw a dumbbell right through the wall.

There’s a deceptive scandal going on with protein supplements today. It's a scandal that, if you are like most guys I know, is cheating you out of your hard earned money and worse, robbing you of the serious gains and major results you deserve and you should be getting from every workout.

It’s an absolute mess. If you are using any protein powders now or even thinking about using any, then you need to hear everything I am going to share with you. It's that important.

Now, maybe I need to remind you who I am. It may help you understand why I am sharing the astonishing story I am about to tell you.

My name is Wade McNutt, and I've won bodybuilding competitions in 5 different weight categories, four overall championships including a National Drug Free Championship. I'm also a sought-after personal trainer, having worldwide clients that includes: top bodybuilders, pro athletes, famous entertainers and 12-week transformation contest winners...

Fifteen years ago, I started experimenting with all the protein supplements on the market. I kept close track of what the results were and guess what? Although a few supplements worked a little bit, most had really unpleasant side effects, like nausea, gas and blood sugar crashes, and for the most part...

Most of them didn't do didley squat for me Except fatten my waistline and even nastier...

The garbage proteins caused some serious intestinal toxemia inside my gut - Don't laugh because 99.9% of bodybuilders are experiencing the exact same thing right now. I'll talk more about this in a minute.

The fact is I got burned bad. I probably lost thousands of dollars, possibly even tens of thousands, and I will bet you dollars to donuts that you have been burned too in the supplement game.

Heck, I think every successful bodybuilder has been cheated because there's so much crap out there and no objective scorecard to help you decide what's baloney and what's real. It's frustrating.

Yet, if you are tearing it up in the gym like I am, you need some serious protein. In just an average workout, you are probably pushing your body to its limit, forcing it to scramble to replace the nutrients and amino acids and other essentials you've scorched up.

In a breakthrough workout, where you are really going for maximum gains, you are literally draining your system dry. A good healthy diet will help, but for the big gains you are after, you need something more... But, how do you choose the right protein to take?

It's a scandal.

I counted in the last issue of “Muscle and Fitness”, 124 pages of advertisements for supplements and they all claimed they were the best in the world.

Now, I'm not a genius but I know they can't all be the best.

What’s more, through my personal wallet-emptying experience with enough supplements to fill a warehouse, I know none of them are even close to being the best available. Even the most popular and most famous brands are mediocre at best.

You should know that I've gone deep behind-the scenes... I have a decade of experience in the supplement industry on just about every level from retail, manufacturer, formulation and research.

I can state with absolute confidence, based on my personal experience, that about 95% of the products on the market do not meet label claims and an even higher percentage are not bio-available to the body... And almost every product doesn't even come close to the advertising claims.

"It's Scary...

But, You Need To Know This..."

Let me let you in on a few dirty secrets the fat cats hoped you would never hear about.... Last year I was asked to be the vice president of a large supplement company, which was positioned to become a major player in the fat burning supplement market.

I even wrote a book called "Fat Burners for Dummies" (Yup, the dummies people were involved) to help promote the product. There were shareholders, marketing experts, financiers, accountants the whole nine yards and a pile of money on the table. My personal cut was going to be 7 figures plus a huge percentage of the company revenues.

Here's the kicker though. After formulating the products I was flown around to the major supplement manufacturers in North America to meet with the lab guys, tour the facilities, and here's what happened. I asked a simple question to each of the facility scientists, about whether or not they would consume any of the products they made.

Everyone of these scientists stated that the products were not fit for consumption and would not give you any real results. I was shocked to say the least. The researchers also stated that this was normal and no one else asked them or cared about product quality, it was all about money.

"No one cared about product quality...

It was all about money."

Secondly, I sat in a meeting with a top formulator and professor at a Major University in California. He informed me exactly how we could structure a university study to support any advertising claim that we made as long, as we paid the university a fee of $100,000.

Then, I sat in another meeting where the investors, and financiers where looking at ways to maximize the profits and make the wildest claims possible without getting in trouble with the FTC. We were even given leads to the best lawyers, copywriters and insurance companies by the leading magazine publishers.

Now, I'll be honest with you I really considered still going ahead with the project because frankly I would have been a millionaire virtually the day the product hit the shelves. After a night's debate with myself, I decided I couldn't sell out. I informed the company that I was quitting right there and then and that I would not release the book.

I will also tell you that I felt damn good about taking the higher road.

This whole ordeal led to me another conclusion... People like you and me have been getting screwed in the supplement game for a long time. This painful realization was one of the deciding factors that made me retire from competitions and start writing.

Who Can You Trust?

Unfortunately, you just can't judge the quality of a supplement by price or by who's selling it or by how fancy the label or advertising looks.

The fact is the nutritional supplement market have exploded in recent years. It is now a $10.3 billion dollar a year industry and everybody with access to a lab wants to get a piece of it. They want your money.

But, who can you trust with hundreds of products out there, all screaming for your attention? How can you be sure what's in all the goop you are putting into your body?

I'll tell you this. You can't trust the advertising. These glitzy ads are mostly written by scrawny professional copywriters, who are trained to make any kind of product sound good, regardless of whether it is or not.

Do you want to know how the rich marketing companies decide on what to put into a product? They sit around, make lists of all the latest fads that get lots of print in the magazines and throw together a mish-mash of "maybes" in a bottle.

Maybe it works, maybe it doesn't, they don’t know. It’s all guess work, advertising and posturing. They spend more time thinking up a hot name then they do researching the results.

Well, I got sick and tired of being a

Human guinea pig for fat cat businessmen

Who don’t understand -- and

Don’t care about serious bodybuilders.

Bodybuilders are big guys and we need supplements that work – supplements that are loaded with nutrients, aminos, and enzymes. We need more nutrients than any other athlete on the planet would ever require in ten years.

But, let’s focus on protein. Specifically, what’s the best kind of protein to get the absolute best gains?

Let me tell you, it’s not whey. It’s time to blow the lid of the biggest protein scam of all time and make a few fat cat protein manufacturers angry.

So, what IS the problem with whey?

Indigestibility...

Catabolic Acidity...

And Intestinal Toxemia...

Your body's PH level has a tremendous affect on growth. Most weightlifters are DEEP in an acidic nightmare that’s killing muscle growth and destroying their health. This is has been really overlooked because of the propaganda and mass advertising of whey protein by money-hungry corporations.

They make it sound likes it’s an issue between whey isolates versus whey concentrates... or whey boosted by this or that...

And they are very convincing. But, time has now proven what’s really occurring in the bodybuilding world and no one is telling the whole story.

Here’s what's happening... Mass consumption of whey powder contributes to a condition called intestinal toxemia. This kills anabolism, muscle gains and really shortchanges bodybuilder’s results.

Sure when people starting using whey, they might experience what seems to be an increase in muscle mass. But, that’s an illusion. Everybody’s chasing the poundage on the scale. “Oh, I’m up five pounds. I’m up ten pounds.” But, when you actually look closely at the quality of the physique, it reveals the truth.

Ask yourself... Is that ten pounds of muscle? Is it ten pounds of water? Or worse, is it ten pounds of intestinal sludge? And usually that’s what it is. Most of your whey protein is going to be deposited in your intestinal tract... that ain’t in your muscles, where you want it.

You might of taken whey and gained a few pounds. Perhaps, you got your body fat taken and it registered as lean body mass... So, what’s really going on here?

Well, I think the best evidence comes from today’s pro bodybuilders. Let’s look at the top guys in the last 15 years. Let’s examine the pictures.

"Today's bodybuilders are competing with 38 inch waistlines. It's insane."

If you go back to your magazines from 15 years ago, you’ll see guys with nice, tight waistlines... a svelte, clean look to their physiques.

"This is what a killer physique looks like."

A lot of legendary bodybuilders are saying, “Where did all these beautiful physiques go?”

"Everybody looks like over-stuffed sausages now. It's gross"

The guys today are competing at 250, 260... Even 297 POUNDS! But, if you actually look closely at the muscle bellies... Does any guy have a larger bicep or chest than Arnold? Does anyone have bigger legs than Tom Platz? The biggest GROWTH I see, occurred right in the midsection...

You might of heard the terms “steroid bellies” or the “growth hormone bellies”. But, there’s a deeper level of sickness going on...

More and more bodybuilders are stopping their careers because of intestinal toxemia. They’ve got massive deposits of whey protein packed into their intestinal tract, which leaves a nice black layer of sludge and reduces the possibility of getting protein into your body - where you need it. If it’s in your intestine, it’s not in your muscles.

Vince “The Iron Guru” Gironda revealed this forgotten fact 50 years ago. He was one of the pioneers of bodybuilding (All the legends including Arnold trained with Vince). Vince discovered that 21 days is the max you can be on a high protein diet before intestinal toxemia rears its ugly head.

He actually recommended a high fiber, plant protein diet to restore the body’s PH levels back into an anabolic alkaline state and eliminate intestinal toxemia. Vince despised the bloated belly look of modern day pros...

It’s Time To Stop The Madness...

Stop Eating Useless Dead Whey Powder...

And Start Consuming Electrically Charged Protein ...

Once protein has been denatured, which means it’s been processed over temperatures of around 120 degrees – it kills the enzyme functions in the protein... It annihilates the good bacteria... And these two essential components make the amino acids “alive” or “electrically charged”. In other words, if you heat up the food IT’S DEAD. The nutrition is GONE!

What you need is a protein that’s electrically charged. “Electrically charged” means that the amino acids carry a negative charge. In your intestinal tract, the negative charge allows it to cross your intestinal barrier. If it doesn’t contain that charge, it can’t cross the barrier.

What you’re left with is dead food that cakes up inside your intestinal tract. It also severely limits the amount of nutrients that get inside your bloodstream and inside your muscles.

Whey is Dead.

Literally.

Here’s an example that proves this... When people start taking whey, their hunger shoots up. Why is there an increase in hunger? It’s because the body is becoming protein-starved. It’s can’t get the amino acids to cross the intestinal barrier.

This causes your body to start pulling amino acids out of the smooth muscle around your colon and that causes deterioration in the function of your digestive tract. So, you’re not clearing the old waste product out... You’re not absorbing all the new nutrients in your food... And you’re also robbing essential amino acids from your body.

Obviously, this is a catabolic condition that you want to avoid at all costs.

The bottom line is, if you’re not taking electrically available proteins, you’re not absorbing them and they are useless. Period. And 99% of the proteins on the market today fall into the “useless category”.

Now, let’s move on to what I’ve discovered is the best protein available today. Trust me, because I’ve tried everything. I’m a human laboratory... Some of my friends call me the “mad scientist”... And I’m really excited to share the latest, cutting edge developments in protein today.

Once I got hip to what’s going on with intestinal toxemia and acidity, I asked myself, “What other source of protein can I get to give me the amino acids, enzymes and bacteria that I require in order to create maximum growth and stay healthy?” So...

What’s The Best Protein Available Right Now?

During the course of my research, I had the good fortune of meeting Calli O’Brien. She introduced me to a totally new product, that’s quickly becoming the new protein king on the block. It’s going to allow people to exceed their previous athletic performances without causing the problems that whey protein or isolated forms of protein have.

It’s called hemp protein.

And you might be asking yourself, “Whoa, gee, man... Is that the stuff you smoke?” And of course, it’s not. There’s hemp and cannabis. Cannabis is the female plant... And hemp is the male plant, which has a negligible THC content. So, it doesn’t cause any highs.

Then research is showing that hemp is one of the most amazing proteins you can possibly give your body. Let me break down what hemp does... What makes it so great? And how can you use it to accelerate your muscle gains, and burn off your bodyfat?

Why Is This The Greatest Protein Source Out There?

Hemp seeds contain all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary for muscle repair and hypertrophy. There is no other single plant source that has all the essential amino acids in such an easily digestible form, the enzymes, the bacteria and the essential fatty acids in such a perfect ratio to meet athlete’s nutritional needs.

Here's the 7 Reasons Why This Is

The Most Anabolic Protein On The Market...

1. Crank your testosterone with the most potent source of essential fatty acids in nature...

Science has proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that a diet that's moderately high in fats increases testosterone levels. But, the question is, what's the best source of fat and what's the magic ratios? Here's the scoop...

The oil from hemp seeds has the lowest amount of saturated fatty acids at 8%, and the highest amount of the polyunsaturated essential fatty acids at 80% of its total oil volume.

Hemp seed contains linoleic acid (LA) and linolenic acid (LNA), which can’t be created by your body and that’s why they are called essential fatty acids (EFAs). So, the only way to get them inside your body is through your diet.

LA and LNA are 2 critical fatty acids for optimal health and anabolism. Know that EFAs play a huge role in your muscle growth, your vitality and your state of mind.

For maximum growth, at least 30% of the fats you consume should be EFAs. At the very minimum, 10% of daily calories should be LA and 2% LNA. The optimal ratio of LA to LNA in the diet is between 2 to 1 and 5 to 1. Hemp seed oil is 55% LA and 25% LNA, or 2.2 times more LA than LNA, making it the best oil for muscle growth and tissue regeneration.

LA, LNA are essential for the exchange of electrical energy inside your oxygen dependant tissues -- especially the brain, retina, inner ear, adrenal and testicular tissues (which produce growth-inducing testosterone).

LA and LNA possess a slightly negative charge, so they get inside your system and perform their magic. They form very thin surface layers which helps your body detoxify by carrying toxins to the surface of the skin, intestinal tract, kidneys and lungs where they can be eliminated.

The Perfect Balance...

Hemp has the perfect balance of omega 6 and omega 3... It has the “magical” 3 to 1 ratio. This was discovered by, Udo Erasmus, one of the top experts on oils and fats in the world. Mother Nature just naturally formulated hemp in a 3 to 1 ratio.

Last but not least, hemp has GLA... This is one of the hardest EFAs to get in your body because there are only a few sources such as evening primrose oil and borage oil. GLA is crucial for hormone balancing. You’ll feel your testosterone levels rise and you’ll see the results in the mirror.

The hemp seed is the perfect container to safely store your EFAs and protect them from light and oxygen damage. Hemp seeds contain the perfect balance of the essential fatty acids required by bodybuilders and hard training athletes.

2. Turbo-charge your protein synthesis naturally...

Enzymes are your body's workers. They do over 3000 functions in your body, including breaking down protein into amino acids and synthesizing the aminos into new muscle. All enzymes are globular proteins and perform most of the “magic” inside your body.

One of the unique things about hemp seed protein is that 65% of it, is globulin edistin. No other plant on earth comes close to this. Globulin edistins within the seed guarantee it has the enzymes necessary for metabolic activity and growth.

Globulin is the third most abundant protein in your body. When you work out, you are draining your globulin reserves. Globulins perform many enzymatic processes within the plasma including protein synthesis and fat burning.

The best way to insure the body has enough amino acid material to fuel your anabolic drive is to eat foods high in globulin proteins. Since hemp seed protein is 65% globulin edistin, and also includes quantities of albumin, its protein is readily available to feed your muscles.

Eating hemp protein gives your body all the essential amino acids required to maintain health, enhance your immune system, and build serious muscle mass.

3. Boost your body with “friendly” bacteria

Most people believe bacteria are negative. They think of bacteria as evil creatures that need to be eliminated at all costs.

The problem is, people are eliminating good bacteria along with the bad. You have “friendly” bacteria (or friendly flora) in your intestinal tract that boosts your immune system and breaks down the food you’re eating. Without “friendly” bacteria, you just can’t break down protein properly, so you can’t get the amino acids inside your muscle. This also fuels obesity.

This might sound a little gross, but if your farts smell really nasty, you can bet you've got an imbalance of good and bad bacteria in your body. That means you don’t have enough good bacteria in you body and the protein you’re eating is feeding the “evil bacteria” and creating toxic fumes that scare everyone around you.

High quality hemp protein has naturally occurring “friendly bacteria” that helps boost your anabolic drive.

4. Switch your body from a nightmarish acidic state to an anabolic alkaline state...

The ideally PH level for maximum growth is around 7.35 to 7.5. Almost no one in bodybuilding is even close to that.

Most bodybuilders are really, really deep on the acidic side. They’re eating a lot of acid-producing foods, processed foods, and dead proteins. This contributes to this acid effect inside your body that builds layers of sludge inside your intestinal tract that stops the absorption of nutrients.

So, if you’re not experiencing, regular and consistent gains, you can almost be certain your body’s PH level has become acidic. Hemp can dramatically alter your body’s PH level and help make you huge.

5. Flood your muscles with amino acids

Every weightlifter knows they need amino acids to repair muscle cells and create growth. Hemp protein contains all the essential amino acids and essential fatty acids necessary to get you as big as you want. No other single plant source has the essential amino acids in such an easily digestible form.

6. Eliminate intestinal toxemia (which causes the "bloated belly" look) and reclaim your nutrient-absorbing power...

High quality hemp has fiber. Consuming hemp protein creates a gentle cleansing effect that reduces intestinal toxemia. In one serving you get 13.2 grams of fiber and 92% of that is insoluble fiber (which is harder to get in your diet).

And it really helps to get into the cracks and crevices of your colon -- Scrubs it and takes out all the whey gunk and sludge. So you might go through a bit of a gentle detox. After a few short weeks, you’ll feel more energy, more raw power and a tighter waistline.

7. Enter the "gorilla factor"...

And what’s really important about hemp and there’s no other protein on the market that gives you this, is the chlorophyll count. This helps your body get into that alkaline state that you desperately need, to get big beyond belief.

If you look at 600-pound gorillas, they are among the largest, most muscular animals in the animal kingdom and they are vegetarians. They’re all eating truckloads of chlorophyll and high amounts of fiber that’s keeping their bodies alkaline and their muscles growing.

So we asked one of the top hemp experts in the world, Calli O’Brien...

How Do You Create

The Perfect Hemp Protein?

Here’s her answer...

First, Only Use Organic Hemp...

“I think the biggest thing when selecting hemp is that it’s just 100% organic. What’s organic? It means the growers aren’t using any fertilizers, herbicides or pesticides. That affects the quality and the purity and the digestibility. There’s no sugars, no chemicals. It’s not an isolate. It’s a whole food.

In the history of mankind, when have we ever eaten isolates, like a whey isolate or a soy isolate? The body just doesn’t recognize it.”

Second, the processing must insure that the electrical integrity of the hemp stays intact.

Calli O’Brien elaborates, “You want to take the seed, the whole seed, and put it through a screw press, extracting all the oil out of the seed. What's left is a seed cake and we mill that through a proprietary process that only uses friction. That leaves it at around 115 degrees Fahrenheit so it is raw. We know that it’s raw because we have to do a bacteria test on it afterwards and that bacteria test shows that we’ve got, naturally occurring acidophilus, 16,400 micrograms, per measure.

So it is live. It's raw. You know that when it gets into your body that it’s live and raw compared to something that’s dead."

Third, it should be absolutely fresh to preserve the muscle-building nutrients...

It should be stored in cold storage and needs to be done immediately. The reason is when hemp sits around it loses its muscle-building power. Most of the cheaper hemp comes from careless farmers who leave their hemp lying around with the pig feed.

Fourth, it should be processed in a pharmaceutical-grade facility

“ Pharmaceutical grade” is something that was established for pharmaceutical companies as a sign of quality and hygiene. It needs to be at a grade that’s safe for human beings to digest.

So the hemp farmers and processors must be committed to hygiene. That means the ventilation has to be clear and clean. They have to establish a whole fan setup and a whole extraction process of the air to insure quality control. There should be a cleanup in the morning and at the night. Otherwise, you could have hemp with all sorts of nasty things in it.

So you really have to be sure who you’re getting your hemp from. When you get it from a pharmaceutical-grade facility processing you know that it’s safe. You can trust it.

Fifth, it should be packaged in small containers...

Hemp protein is a live product that oxidizes and loses its life force over time. Especially once you open the container. So, for optimal results look for 1 pound (454 grams) containers. It’s ok to buy 5 or 6 because you are only using 1 at a time. We recommend this because every time you open it up it’s subject to oxidization.

There should also be an oxygen tab in there (a little oxy pillow it’s called), and that helps to draw out the oxygen and preserve the nutrients.

Last but not least, It should be lab tested...

A good company gets samples from the farmers and sends them to the lab for testing. They’ll perform a free fatty acid test. This reveals the amount of oxidation that’s already occurred before it goes into processing because of little cracks in the seed. The industry standard is 2 percent. But, we say don’t accept anything less than 1 percent. This guarantees the farmers really did their best to protect the seed and it’s power.

You might also notice how many grams of protein hemp has. On the surface it looks like hemp has less protein than whey. But, you’ve really got to change your beliefs about protein. What you need to consider is how many amino acids are actually getting into your muscles. For example, 10 grams of hemp protein is far more anabolic and shuttles more aminos to your muscles than 50 grams of whey.

If you want proof, just look at Bill Pearl. Perhaps no other bodybuilder in history built such an impressive physique without relying on drugs. Bill Pearl was 242 pounds, three decades ago. He won four Mr. Universe’s, and Bill Pearl was so impressive that...

Joe Weider Stopped Arnold From

Competing Against Him.

You can read that story for yourself in Bill's book "Keys To The Inner Universe". What was Bill Pearl’s secret to becoming so big? It was having an alkaline, enzyme-rich, amino-loaded body.

He explains in his book “The Keys to the Inner Universe” that the concept of needing hundreds and hundreds of grams of protein is a myth. Bill is living proof that you do not need hundreds of grams of protein to grow.

What you do need is electrically available, raw, organic foods. These are the foods that are electrically charged, so your body can digest and assimilate them.

What Can You Expect When

You Start Taking This?

First off, you'll experience range of effects when you first start taking hemp and that depends on your body’s acidity level. The more acidic that you are, the stronger you’re going to find the taste or the flavoring of hemp. So if you first take a drink and go like, “Whoa, that’s really strong”, that’s just an indication of how acidic you really are. Depending on your PH level, it can take up to two months before you fully adjust to the effects of hemp.

But, don’t worry. I hired a Russian organic recipe expert. She created some super-tasty shakes that I’ll share with you.

Also, the volume and frequency of your bowel movements may go up. You’ll also notice a difference in the texture. This is good. You want to eliminate the sludge.

After a month or two, you’ll notice...

Huge boosts in raw power...

Your strength will shoot up...

Your muscle mass exploding to the next level...

At this time, you’ll start liking the taste of hemp. Then I suggest go try some whey protein after. You’re going to notice a huge difference in how you feel, your energy level, and even the taste because you’ll start understanding the difference between live protein and dead protein.

I really want you to try it for at least 60 days. Put it in your shakes. Drink it. You’re going to experience a whole new world. You’ll be amazed with how you feel, how you look, and the results that you get from your training.

It’s really important that you give it about a two-month trial to bring your body’s PH level into...

“The Anabolic Alkaline Zone”

One thing I’ve realized is, it’s really hard to beat mother nature. Scrawny scientists are in labs trying to produce products that they can mass-manufacture and profit from.

But in the end, Mother Nature built the ultimate protein. It’s got everything we need. It’s got all the proteins... It’s got all the fats... It’s got all the amino acids... It’s got the bacteria... And it’s electrically charged.

References:

Blood: The River of Life , Jake Page; Dr. Robert A. Good, Dr. Lawrence S. Lessin, Dr. Kenneth C. Robbins, consultants. U.S. News Books 1981.

Enzyme Nutrition, Dr. Edward Howell, Avery books, 1985

Fats and Oils: The Complete Guide to Fats and Oils in Health and Nutrition , Udo Erasmus. Alive Books 1986. Hemp Hemp Seed: The most nutritionally complete food source in the world part 1 & 2, Hemp Line Journal , July-August 1992, pp. 14-15, Vol. I No. 1 & Hemp Line Journal , pp. 12-13,21 Vol. I No. 2.

Keys to The Inner Universe, Bill Pearl, Bill Pearl Enterprises, March 2001 (reprint edition).

Life and Energy: An Exploration of the Physical and Chemical Basis of Modern Biology , Isaac Asimov. Avon Books 1962.

Organic Chemistry , R. T. Morrison. 1960

Textbook of Anatomy and Physiology , Kimber, Gray, Stackpole. 1943

Textbook of Medical Physiology , Arthur C. Guyton, MD. W. B. Sunders Company 1971.

Textbook of Organic Chemistry , E. Wertheim. The Blakiston Company 1945.References:

Fats and Oils: The Complete Guide to Fats and Oils in Health and Nutrition Udo Erasmus, Alive Books 1986.

Life and Energy: An Exploration of the Physical and Chemical Basis of Modern Biology . Isaac Asimov, Avon Books 1962.

The Nervous System: Circuits of Communication , Marshall Editions (editorial group); Dr. John J. Caronna, Dr. Samuel J. Potolicchio, consultants, Torstar Books Inc. 1985.

Textbook of Medical Physiology , Arthur C. Guyton, MD., W. B. Saunders Company 1971.

Textbook of Organic Chemistry , E. Wertheim, The Blakiston Company 1945.

The Wild Physique, Vince Gironda, Sterling Publishing, 1984

www.proteinbreakthrough.com

Håber der er nogle der vil kommentere!!!!!

Edited by Da Man

Det lyder sgu ikke så godt :cry:

Hvis det er rigtigt, så betyder det jo at æg, kød og mælk er mere eller mindre uduelige protein-kilder :blink:

Om det kan være rigtigt kommer vel an på hvor meget protein der egentlig er i en muskel? Ud af 1 kg muskel, hvor meget er så protein? For man behøver vel ikke assimilere flere gram protein (amino-syrer) end der bruges til at opbygge muskelmasse?

KH :ninja:

Æg, kød osv er godt nok, da det jo er sjældent at det bliver varmet op til over 100 grader, som i følge artiklen, slår aminosyrer og enzymerne ihjel og derfor ikke kan trænge ordentligt ud i kroppen, men ligger sig som en slags "slagger". Altså whey bliver varmebehandlet, hvilket resulterer i ikke-brugbart protein...

Plus Hampen skulle indeholde en masse af det gode fedt og bakterier....

Citat fra artiklen:

"But in the end, Mother Nature built the ultimate protein. It’s got everything we need. It’s got all the proteins... It’s got all the fats... It’s got all the amino acids... It’s got the bacteria... And it’s electrically charged."

Jeg vil anbefale lidt skepsis. For det første minder artiklen om spam. For det andet er 'intestinal toxemia' en betegnelse ofte brugt af new-age kvaksalvere og andre der har et produkt at sælge. Jeg gad simpelt hen ikke læse det hele igennem og undersøge alle hans påstande, da det ville tage lang tid, men jeg kunne forestille mig at man kan finde mange andre pseudovidenskablige påstande i artiklen hvis man tog sig den tid.

Peter :dry:

Okay, med hensyn til syre base regulering..er der noget kroppen er god til er det netop at styre dette. Man skal ikke særligt langt uden for ph normal området før man kommer i alvorlige problemer.

Naturligvis kan man medicinsk se både respiratorisk og metabolsk acidose, typisk i forbindelse med alvorlige sygdomme, men for almindelige sunde mennesker tror jeg virkelig ikke det er det problem som nogen gør det til. Det virker mere som en "spil efter blodtypen/stjernetegnet/anus-aura model"

Skulle der ske en forsuring som kroppens buffer system ikke kan klare, kan noget så simpelt som vores lunger regulere pH status. Når man udånder CO2 hives ´"buffersystemet" igen i den rigtige vej. . .det samme sker når nyrerne fjerner HCO3-

At der så godt kan være en let acidose og det muligvis kan være med til f.eks knogleskørhed er en anden sag, især når nyrefunktione nedsættes med alderen, men det metaboilske syrebad der tales om ovenfor i artiklen er simpelthen vrøvl.

Æg, kød osv er godt nok, da det jo er sjældent at det bliver varmet op til over 100 grader, som i følge artiklen, slår aminosyrer og enzymerne ihjel og derfor ikke kan trænge ordentligt ud i kroppen, men ligger sig som en slags "slagger". Altså whey bliver varmebehandlet, hvilket resulterer i ikke-brugbart protein...

Der står at proteinet ødelægges når det denaturerer. Æg bliver stift når det denaturerer, ligesom kød også skifter tekstur... Dvs hvis man følger artiklen skal æg og kød tages råt...

Men det lyder som om der ikke er hold i artiklen alligevel, så det kan vel være ligegyldigt.

KH :ninja:

EDIT: forresten er denne side og denne side nok værd at kigge på. På den danske side (den første) står der at noget protein bliver lettere at optage i denatureret tilstand.

Edited by KoHormoner