New York Pro 2007

Johnny Bravo

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DJ has pulled out. An old nerve-ailment in the back forced him to cancel his preparation. He had hoped that he would get well before the NY Pro, but he has not recovered entirely. Consequently, he thought it would be wrong to go on stage with only 90 percent of his potential.

5702du3.jpg

2 weeks ago with Peter Trenz in Gernsheim (Germany)

"The 2007 NY Pro Men's pre-judging webcast will be begin at 2 P.M. (EDT). The finals will begin at 7:30 P.M. (EDT).

The 2007 IFBB New York Men's Pro Bodybuilding Contest will be held on May 12th in New York, NY. Steve Weinberger & Bev Francis host this annual show with a growing following of competitors and spectators alike."

http://webcast.bodybuilding.com/fitshow/20...07nypromens.htm

Fra Milos' board.

Well, I just got of the phone with Dennis...as I read this thread/news and I was alarmed and worried... so I called...

He immediately started laughing and said - "it worked"...

I asked him: "what worked?" and he responded: "I can't get you on the phone any other way - so I figured I am going to get your attention with news about pulling out...Besides, I told this guy DON'T TELL THIS TO ANYONE...knowing that it would take him 5 minutes to put it on board..."

"Anyway, I am on the way to the airport. I am guest posing tonight in Ireland (over there is Saturday morning already)...and I am 122 kg (269lbs) and ready to rock and roll..." Dennis said.

Last time Dennis surprised me in Doha (Qatar) when he unexpectedly showed up at the bodybuilding event at the Asian games - just to see me - as I didn't return few (OK - more than few) of his phone calls...

I didn't realize I was so bad about returning the phone calls...so I guess it must be truth (Troy if you read this - maybe you'll forgive me too...)

So, to make it official DENNIS IS ENTERING NEW YORK PRO 100% FOR SURE...

He said he gave his word to Big Steve and he is not going to break it...

• 2 weeks later...
Damn hans nakke ser syg ud lige der :crazy: , warren er da også den eneste der haft acceptable lægge indtil videre :tongue:

Jeg synes at de fleste af de atleter fra konkurrencen ser bløde ud og/eller bare en rædselsfuld fysik. Jeg har faktisk kun postet dem som er i form (på nær Kamali men han er bare komisk).

Silvio ser freaky ud, men det kan vel ikke rigtig overraske :smile:

Og rimelig vildt at Warren har tværstriberne på plads på quads til trods for han ikke er i vanlig form.

Jeg tror at Branch bare er heldig hvad tværstriber på quads angår. Cutler har det på samme måde, dog i lidt mere udpræget grad. :smile: