Shawn Ray Colorado Pro.

Johnny Bravo

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I must say:

I was the one who convinced DJ to just GO ALL OUT and freak everyone at the show with just unbelievable size and fullness...

He agreed to try something EXTREME that I beleived will catapult him to the top as well as announce his candidacy to match brutal size of ones like Ronnie and Jay...at the Mr. Olympia.

DJ is the only guy I know who can literally "explode" right in front of you in matter of hours...

I told him that after years of trying to please "the experts" and come in "smaller" - to just come completely filled - and let the world know just HOW BIG HE REALLY IS...

YES, I was the one he listened from the first moment until the show...and I was the ONLY ONE responsible for him missing his peak...

Up until Friday - his carbing process was doing what it suppose to...but Friday's night dinner possibly just exceeded what he really needed....Possibly I went just a little to far - but I knew we had still more than 16 hours to go...

On saturday we had half day to get rid of the water...and to my shock - nothing would "release" the water until really, really late in the afternoon - and even than it was nothing as expected...

His fullness was absolutely redicoulous and IF we managed to take that water out - DJ would have looked like cartoon caracter...and that was the look I was aiming for...

Again, it puzzles me even now HOW and WHY his body would NOT respond to "dehidration protocols" used numerous times with great success...

Off course - result is catastrophic...and I have nothing else to say but: I am the one who made him look like that...

48202375qf9.jpg

55005032dr5.jpg

36364820tn1.jpg

94095695rc5.jpg

44801506fl6.jpg