Sex og Bodybuilding

Brunsvigeren

Hey,

Jeg har ikke set et emne om det før, og efter at jeg har læst artiklen på http://www.bodybuilding.com/fun/south99.htm - kunne det være sjovt at høre, hva i har at sige til emnet og evt. om det Clayton South skriver i artiklen.

:tongue:

Research is useful inasmuch as it can be applied to provide direction. Based on the latest scientific research on sexuality and sexual behaviour as it relates to physiological function, here is chronological sequence of action that best utilizes the findings of the research:

1. Because testosterone levels are minimized in the presence of elevated insulin levels, the pre-workout meal should consist of lipids and protein - both of which have negligible impacts on insulin levels.

2. Research demonstrates that testosterone levels rise as a response to sexual stimuli. Therefore, an athlete could benefit pre-workout by being exposed pre-workout to sexual stimuli. The athlete could then exercise with increased testosterone levels and aggression.

3. Post-workout, the athlete should consume a protein drink with flax oil or olive oil. Lipids facilitate the passive permeation of the cell wall by sex hormones.

4. One hour post-exercise, the athlete should achieve ejaculation. This will increase the natural level of killer cells, thus increasing immune-system function and enhancing recovery abilities. The increase in killer cells will prevent over-training.

Det kunne være man skulle sætte sig ned og blive helt tændt på sex, en times tid inden man skulle ind og træne.. haha.. :w00t:

:cool: Spændene læsning, sexuel aktivitet/ejakulation/ udtømning om man vil, har ikke haft negativ

indvirkning på mine resultater,det er min erfaring.Bedst 2 - 3 gange om dagen, hvis kæresten

tillader det/orker det. ellers er det bare i gang med sprogundervisning eller håndarbejde.

God fornøjelse til alle TOYBOYS og BOYTOYS. :tonguew::boobs: :moon: :4whip::w00t::shades:

Edited by holsting

1. Because testosterone levels are minimized in the presence of elevated insulin levels, the pre-workout meal should consist of lipids and protein - both of which have negligible impacts on insulin levels.

Hvad kan testosteron i blodet bruges til ? Kunne det tænkes at insulin medfører øget intracellulær niveauer (og derfor lavere blod niveauer), i så fald er det måske ikke så skidt ?

4. One hour post-exercise, the athlete should achieve ejaculation. This will increase the natural level of killer cells, thus increasing immune-system function and enhancing recovery abilities. The increase in killer cells will prevent over-training.

Kan ikke lige se hvad NK celler og det innate immunsystem skulle have at gøre med restitution og overtraining :blink:

I mine øjne synes budskabet lidt søgt i den linkede artikel