Undersøgelse

cilius

Hej allesammen,

Sad og læste lidt rundt på www.drsquat.dk.. stoppede ved den her:

Alternating High And Low Volume And Intensity

Researchers at Arizona State University are reporting that mixing high and low intensity and volume may result in better gains than staying with the same workout scheme. In a study published in the Journal of Strength and Conditioning researchers studied twenty weight lifters for 12 weeks. Those using an undulating periodized plan made significant strength gains compared to those who used a linear periodized plan. The researchers conclude, ", The data from this current study suggest that [daily undulating periodization]provides the added stress and variation necessary to elicit maximal strength gains by altering the volume and intensity on a daily rather than monthly basis. Anyone interested in making strength gains might benefit from this type of training, especially those that have been training regularly for an extended period of time."

Imagine that! A periodization plan that actually "periodizes" training!

Rhea, M.R., S.D. Ball, W.T. Phillips, and L.N. Burkett. A comparison of linear and daily undulating periodized programs with equated volume and intensity for strength. Journal of Strength and Conditioning Research. 16(2):250 - 255. 2002. (7/19/02)

Hvis det kunne have interesse for nogen ;)

Tror mere det var et forsøg på at undersøge forholdet mellem de 2 periodiseringsformer, vægtene i den linære er med garanti de samme som dem i conjugate periodisering. Forskellen er blot at i den linære vil det være ofte være delt på følgende faser: masse, moderat, peaking. Mens alle faserne bliver mixet ved conjugate periodisering - eksempelvis som i WSB.

Titlen på undersøgelsen er også:

A comparison of linear and daily undulating periodized programs with equated volume and intensity for strength