Træne (en muskel) 4# ugenligt?

jsc

Ifølge denne artikel af Chad Waterbury fra T-mag træner han sine clienters muskler 4 # ugenligt. Prøv at læse hvordan:

Q: I noticed in your "Texas T" article that you frequently have your clients hit each body part four times every week. How is this possible to do that without inducing a state of overtraining?

A: How is it possible to do that without inducing overtraining? Very carefully, that’s how! Maybe that’s why I charge the big bucks. Then again, big bucks can jump out in front of you on a stormy night and charge your SUV. Ah hell, don’t get me started on philosophy.

There are scads of variables that must be constantly monitored while performing 4x/week training, but if you can pull it off, nothing compares. Let’s get straight to a typical split I recommend:

Day 1 (Maximal Strength)

Sets: 5

Reps: 3

Load: 5RM (Repetition Maximum)

Rest: 60s between sets

Day 2 (Endurance Strength)

Sets: 2

Reps: 25

Load: 28RM

Rest: 3 minutes between sets

Day 3 — Off

Day 4 (Hypertrophy/Strength)

Sets: 3

Reps: 6

Load: 8RM

Rest: 90s between sets

Day 5 — Off

Day 6 (Explosive Strength)

Sets: 8

Reps: 3

Load: 15RM

Rest: 60s between sets

Day 7 — Off

Doesn’t look so bad, does it? Well, keep in mind, these are total body workouts — yikes! If you never believed in dropping single-joint, isolation exercises from your routine, you will now. Including isolation movements in this weekly plan is impossible because you'd be in the gym for two hours every workout. "Lifter X, allow me to introduce you to Mr. Overtraining."

So how’s this routine accomplished, Waterbury? With plenty of sleep, calories, and MAG-10, that’s how. If you are in a situation that doesn’t allow you to load up on the three aforementioned elements, don’t even consider this program. But if you're at a point in your life that allows for those three elements, then get ready to explode with strength and size!

If I were training someone to get into phenomenal shape for a movie, this is the scheme I would use. Movie stars will pretty much do anything you say since millions of dollars are riding on the finished product. You don’t have to be a movie star to benefit from this scheme, but you must be living the life of "no-stress" luxury:

Sleep: 10 hours every day. Preferably, 8 hours at night and a 2-hour nap.

Calories/Macronutrients: 1.5g protein/lb of lean body mass. 2.25g carbohydrates/lb of lean body mass. 0.75g healthy fats/lb of lean body mass.

And all the essential fatty acids (EFA’s) that you can cram down your gullet. Okay, what I really mean is 6-9 grams each day.

Water: 1 oz/lb. of lean body mass

MAG-10: Take 2x/day.

Note: these guidelines represent the minimum. You should be consuming at least 500 calories over maintenance each day.

This is all the information I'm willing to give out right now regarding this split. To really do an adequate job in explaining this 4x/week scheme, I'd have to write (at least) an entire article. So keep it in mind, and check back to Testosterone on a regular basis for the complete information in a future article. In the meantime, experiment with the above guidelines…if you dare.

Så kan dette skema, kombineret med squats og romanian deads, rows og bænkpresog dips og chins gøre dig massiv? Måske-hvis du prøver det..

Edited by jsc

Guest Slettet bruger

Her er føste lille udkast, der trænes man,tirs,ons,fre kan desværre ikke træne lørdag.

Blanding af fler leds øvelser ved maximal dag og eksplosiv dag, hvor der bruges stang. Isoøvelser ved udholdenheds dagene. Og Frivægts øvelser, som er gode for hypertrofi.

Kritik kræves gerne.

Dag 1 Mandag Maximal styrke 5x3 ca 80-85 % 1RM

Bænkpres 5x3

Smal bænkpres 5x3

Military press m stang 5x3

Squat 5x3

Dødløft 5x3

Chins 5x3

Dag 2 Tirsdag Udholdenshed styrke 2x25 ca ? 1RM

SkråFlies 1x25

DeclineFlies 1x25

Plate raise 1x25

Sideløft 1x25

Decline Dumbell triceps extentin 1x25

Pullover 1x25

Stiff legged dødløft 2x25

Shrugs stiricht 1x25

Legextention 2x25

Hasecurl 2x25

Pulldown strakt arm 2x25

Reardelt 1x25

Biceps concentration curl 1x25

Mave crounches 1x25

Romanchair 1x25

Dag 3 Torsdag Hypertrofi 3x6 ca 70-75 % 1RM

Skråhåndvægtspress 30 grader 3x6

Håndvægtsskulder press 3x6

Fransk press 3x6

Frontsquat 3x6

Snatch deadlift 3x6

Powershrug 3x15-20(Så bliver vægten ikke så tung)

Row 3x6

Hammercurl 3x6

Cable crounch 3x6

Dag 4 Fredag Eksplosiv styrke 8x3 60 % 1RM

Bænkpres m pause 8x3

Smal bænkpres 8x3

Military press m stang 8x3

Squat m pause 8x3

Dødløft fra 25 kg skive 8x3

Cable row 8x3