T-nation artikel - 70 udsagn om kost og træning

Bear

:4thumbup:

mange gode

18. If you do most of your training on a balance board, a Swiss Ball, or a Bosu ball, you’ll have a tremendous core and a small, weak body that we’ll all laugh at.
:rofl2:
37. When working abs, place your tongue on the roof of your mouth
63. The most exciting sexual position is "The Rodeo." Enter your partner from behind, place one arm firmly around her waist, and then whisper, "You’ve got the fattest ass I’ve ever seen" into her ear.
:laugh:
31. Steroids, used properly, can improve health and increase life span.
sweeet :4thumbup:

:4thumbup:
63. The most exciting sexual position is "The Rodeo." Enter your partner from behind, place one arm firmly around her waist, and then whisper, "You’ve got the fattest ass I’ve ever seen" into her ear.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Prøv istedet at hviske "jeg har aids"... :devil:

32. It’s not something you can get most strength coaches to admit, but for tall lifters, the leg press can often lead to more hypertrophy than the squat.

Er der nogen der har noget der kan underbygge dette udsagn? Eller er det bare en omgang bulls***

Er selv 192 høj og der er sgu langt ned, og op igen når man squatter. :dry:

Men Nr 31 har fanget min nysgerrighed, hvad mener han med det?

Det er for ikke at aktivere musklerne i bl.a. halsen. Det er et godt tip der virker fint. Mange får jo hold i nakken og andre smerter i selvsamme område når de træner mave. Det kan altså undgåes ved at bruge dette trick.

Edited by T

:blush: Whoops læste det som 37...

Sådan går det når man lige har 3 minutter på arbejde til at svare(er der fejl i denne post er det fordi jeg kun havde 1½ minut :tongue: )

Nå men til nummer 31 så da: Er da ganske enig. Vi taler jo ikke om MISbrug, men forbrug. Tag min ekskærestes gamle farmor. Hun fik lige en gang hormoner og vupti så blev hun 10 år yngre at se på og kunne pludselig gå i split og lave en arms pull ups :blink: (ok det sidste er noget jeg finder på :tongue: ).

Nogen af TC's postuleringer kan nok tages op til diskussion, men ellers en god artikel.

Hvilke? lad os da få en spændende diskussion ud af det. Det er ved at være længe siden. :smile:

Edited by T

Scroll lidt længere ned under svar sektionen og du finder svaret.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Okay går ud fra du henviser til:

Dave2 wrote:

Great article! But what's up with #4, concerning oatmeal and multivitamins? I'd never heard that before. Thanks for any info!

Some of the minerals in your multi-vitamin tend to bind to the fiber in the oatmeal.

In other words, they pass right through without even taking time to admire the scenary.

Nå men Oatmeal betyder jo; Havremel; Havregryn. Jeg indtager ikke noget af dette i min morgenmad, så kan det vel være ligegyldigt :wink:

:blush: Whoops læste det som 37...

)

Nå men til nummer 31 så da: Er da ganske enig. Vi taler jo ikke om MISbrug, men forbrug. Tag min ekskærestes gamle farmor. Hun fik lige en gang hormoner og vupti så blev hun 10 år yngre at se på og kunne pludselig gå i split og lave en arms pull ups :blink:  (ok det sidste er noget jeg finder på :tongue: ).

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Ja men snakker msn så en 'enkelts gangs' kur eller i homøpatiske mængder, kun læge ordinæret, eller er det rent faktisk muligt for den menige mand at gøre, og såfremt man møder alle 'basis kravene' hvordan ville man så kunne gører det, så det ligefremst bliver helbreds forsvarligt.

14. "Spinning" eats away muscle. Besides, they have this new thing where you can actually take the bike outside and ride it around in the fresh air and look at things other than the sweaty butt crack of the loser in front of you.

Der er absolut intet at diskuterer om den artikel, manden har jo ret. :smile:

Følgende stykke burde han dog vinde en pris for. :4thumbup:

If it weren’t a crime and he didn’t have any friends or relatives that might get all weepy eyed, I’d stick an ax in Joe Weider’s chest. I’d get a running start too–just to make sure I had enough oomph on the sucker to cut through all the gristle and breastbone.

If I got lucky, he’d stay alive for a few seconds, just long enough for me to explain why I’d axed him:

"Hey Master Blaster, I first started reading your stinkin’ mags when I first started lifting. I read countless training routines supposedly written by the bodybuilding stars–none of which mentioned drugs, mind you–and my naive mind was led to believe that I too could look like the pro bodybuilders if I just worked out TWO or THREE hours a day for SEVEN days a week.

"Can you guess what I’m getting at, Joe ol’ buddy? That’s right, I spent whatever free time I had in the gym. Lost were potential romps with girls; lost were friendships and experiences; lost was a PhD in astrophysics or whatever subject I could have spent all that time studying!

"I wasted a good part of my youth in the gym! And what’s worse is that I didn’t grow bigger. If anything, I shrunk! If you had just let us know that these freaks were genetic anomalies that used boatloads of drugs, me and countless other gym rats might have used realistic weight training protocols and not wasted...so...much...precious...TIME!"

And then I’d whack him once more, just for emphasis.