"P.S., Your Form Sucks"

plindboe

Jeg ville lige dele denne artikel, som påpeger en masse typiske fejl under udførelser. Jeg opdagede selv et par hvor min teknik ser ud til at have haltet.

Der var dog denne paragraf omkring dødløft, som jeg er lidt i tvivl over:

Chronic Use of Specialization Form- My favorite example of this would be the retracted scapulae deadlift. This is a great exercise as a control drill or a specialization move, but it is not the way to perform deadlifts year round. Unfortunately some people feel that a deadlift is wrongly performed if the shoulders are allowed to travel through their natural range of motion. This is the birth of pattern overload syndrome and faulty neural recruitment patterns.

Snakker han om en bizar form for dødløft hvor skuldrene er trukket tilbage under hele udførelsen, eller er han imod at man trækker skuldrene tilbage sidst i løftet? For sidstnævnte har jeg da ellers lært var måden at gøre det på.

Ellers nyd artiklen.

Peter :smile:

Decide first of all whether you are performing dips for your chest or your triceps, as both movements have their own distinct form. Chest dips involve leaning the bodyweight forward (the thumb and forefinger absorb most of the load) with the elbows flared outward. Tricep dips involve an upright torso with the weight distributed back to the pinky side of the hand, as well as elbows tucked into the sides. Most people perform a hybrid of the two movements, don't be lame, please, choose one.

Hvorfor? Det er jo ikke fordi øvelsen stopper med at stimulere vækst alene fordi man ikke enten kører den strict til triceps eller strict til chest. Det er jo alligevel ikke nogen iso.øvelse. Jeg kører den i den stilling, hvor jeg er stærkest, frem for at tvinge mig en position, der ikke føles optimal, men til gengæld "rammer" triceps sååå godt.

Jeg har et spørgsmål til dette i artiklen:

"Helicopter Dumbbells- This involves spinning dumbbells throughout various exercises (usually pressing movements) with no rhyme, reason, or conviction. Included are "Arnold Presses", dumbbell bench press with an external rotation at the end, dumbbell curls with various twists, turns, and seizures, etc... Arnold presses are an "ok" movement, but I just wish they would go away. Most people don't even understand why they are doing them; they just know that Arnold has connotated his name to the movement which equates to a "good 'nuff for me" attitude. Dumbbell presses with a spin at the end that leaves the palms facing each other completely negates the biomechanical purpose of the movement which is internal rotation combined with adduction of the humerus. Spinning your palms together like an ass only serves to EXTERNALY rotate the humerus which is not a function of the pecs...and therefore DOES NOT BELONG in a chest exercise. "

Vil det sige, at man IKKE skal gøre sådan her, når man laver dumbell curls?

http://www.fitstep.com/Misc/Newsletter-arc...7-bicep-tip.htm