Keystone Pro Classic 2007

Johnny Bravo

Konkurrencen blev afholdt i nat, og Dennis Wolf vandt sin første konkurrence som pro.

1. Dennis Wolf

2. Desmond Miller

3. Kai Greene

4. Branch Warren

5. Silvio Samuel Saviour

George Farah

Johnnie Jackson

Darrem Charles

Trevor Crouch

Brian Chamberlain

Craig Richardson

Gennaro Brigante

Ed Van Amsterdam

Khalid Almohsinawi

Leo Ingram

Ricky “Tricky” Jackson

M.C.

2007 Keystone Classic Prejudging Wrap Up PDF Print E-mail

Written by Flex Wheeler

Saturday, 26 May 2007

There was a crazy lineup on stage this afternoon in PA! Out of a deep list of competitors, several rose right to the top.

Branch Warren brought his best color yet and keep it on all through prejudging. Big improvement. He brought his trademark blue collar muscle but was pretty much alone up there as a mass monster freak. His upper back lacked detail and he could have been harder in the glutes. Crazy striations everywhere else though.

Kai Green is a top dawg if there ever was one. He looked fuller than the NYP and just a tad less crisp, but he had room to spare. Just an amazing presentation and polished from head to toe.

Desmond Miller has some of the sickest legs on the planet. He is just not complete from the back. He needs some improvement all over his upper and outer back. He looked a bit bigger and fuller than the NYP and probably several percent better overall.

Dennis Wolf is a big dude. Tiny waist and tons of muscle. He was as hard as he's ever been today, even eclipsing his NYP appearance which many said was his all time best. Wolf just keeps getting better and better. He has some of the hardest wheels up there today. He still needs to work on his back. For such a big guy he needs to thicken it up and bring in some more detail.

Darrem Charles brought a big improvement. Bigger, fuller, and tight as hell. He is a very polished bodybuilder and it will be interesting tonight to see his awesome posing against Kai Green. Who will win the posing round?

Silvio Samuel is a freakin' monster. He came in harder and drier than ever and even brought some detail to his quads. He even looked fuller in places. His chest is the craziest in the biz = striated from top to bottom.

Overall it was a very impressive showing. There were other contenders but I'm going with who I saw in the top row. We can wrap it up more accurately tonight. The top row is tight and way too close to call. The judges did a very good job of keeping things mixed up so that you couldn't tell from the callouts who was top three. The suspense is killing us!!

Jeg begriber ikke, at Samuel Saviour ikke har vundet nogle af de seneste konkurrencer...

Det skulle efter sigende (i følge Shawn Ray) være fordi at han før hen var under Milos.

Der har været en masse ballade pga Shawn's (og Bob Chick's) opførsel overfor Silvio til NY Pro.

Af Melvin Anthony posted på Getbig.com

I had about enough of Bob and Shawn Rays tactic and my next move is to write a formal letter to the IFBB in regards to the bashing and intimidation of fellow IFBB athletes. Bob you do not speak for me nor do you hold any weight with me as of now. I am also going to ask that you be removed of this so called rep position. I for one saw and talked to Silvio at the NY. And i must Say you guys scared him and messed up his mental state for the pre judging. I also read Shawn's text messages to Silvio stating that he could not help him with Weider now. This bashing of other athletes has gone too far and it is going to stop I call IFBB pros to read this and make a statement regarding this issue. If this is deleting I will repost it.

Marvelous Melvin Anthony IFBB Pro

Melvin's reasons for not having Bob representing him:

Well there some pics posted on the boards that were not taken by AMI. So BOB and Shawn talked to Silvio before prejudging and said he was going to possibly lose his contract. He was devastated myself and milos had to get his morale up to go out there and do battle. Then onstage as the awards were passed out Shawn told Silvio if he was with who he was supposed to be with he would have placed higher. At dinner after the show me and Silvio prdered pizza in the restaurant and Shawn text Silvio saying he could not help him with the contract. Now after Milos paid for a place to stay when he got to fullerton let him stay at his house for 6weeks helped with his contract etc etc BOB and Shawn talked him into not going to Milos Seminar. These kind of antics should not be presented by a Rep even though Bob aint my Rep. IFBB athletes should respected and supprted not bullied. That is why I am asking for him to be removed from this so called position.

Marvelous

Jeg begriber ikke, at Samuel Saviour ikke har vundet nogle af de seneste konkurrencer...

enig... synes han har en af de fedeste fysikker (kan man sige det?) jeg længe har set!!! er ikke så vild med Wolfs fysik, imponerende form dog!