Lige på og sport

L^P

Det meste af kraften i et kuglestød kommer ved hjælp af benene, så det skulle ikke undre mig, at han havde en habil squat.

Meste. aaahhh...

Nu er der jo oz to teknikker rotation og glide, men kernen i kuglested da stadig bryst og triceps...(skrå abs, traps delt ant, hånd flex)

Edited by devito

Nu er der jo oz to teknikker rotation og glide, men kernen i kuglested da stadig bryst og triceps...(skrå abs, traps delt ant, hånd flex)
Det skulle man umiddelbart tro, men et kuglestød, hvor kun muskler i arme og bryst bruges, bliver ikke særlig langt. Tilløbsteknikken baseres på muskler i benene men bruges også i selve stødet, da udgangspositionen er nede i benene, og kuglen slippes ved afslutning af et spring.

Nedenstående link viser teknikken i begge typer stød samt brugen af benene i afleveringsfasen.

http://www.dansk-atletik.dk/traening/rotation.pdf

Ellers nogle resultater for forskellige kuglestødere:

Shot-put world record holder Randy Barnes commonly incline bench pressed 550 lbs. (249.4 kg).
BIG SHOTS SPEED - STRENGTH IS IT!

Besides the lifts of Greg Tafralis, further support for shot putters training to be explosive (and succeeding) is the accomplishments of the number 3 rated thrower of all time, Ulf Timmerman. Timmerman (75' 8") was 6' 4" and 262 lbs. He had a 36" vertical jump and 11' 2" standing long jump! He cleaned 485 lbs., squatted 805 lbs. and bench-pressed 550 lbs. His contemporary, Werner Gunthoer, (74' 7") was 6' 6" and 278 lbs. but could do a vertical jump of 35" and a standing long jump also of 11' 2".

Randy Barnes

Ulf Timmerman

Edited by Nimrod

Hvis snakken går på stærke kuglestødere, så kommer vi ikke uden om Udo Beyer.

Having trained a 70' 10" shot putter, Kevin Akins, I found that shot putters were very explosive and very strong. Kevin was very fast as a freshman at OSU but not strong. At 6'4" and weighting 260, he could squat 450, bench 360, deadlift 500, and power clean 275. He threw 60 feet. As a senior, weighing 330, he squatted 825 with no suit, benched 550 with no shirt, dead lifted 710, and power cleaned 420. He made a 70' 10" shot. He was now fast and strong. Kevin was very good, but what about the very best in the sport? Udo Beyer of the DDR was, to say the least, ungodly strong. At 352, his squat was 992 without equipment, he did a 672 pause bench 418. But possibly his greatest lift was a push-jerk form behind the head: 660 for 10 singles in one workout. His best shot put in 1978 was 72' 8" (world record). He was able to make progress up to 1986 and made a world record 74' 3.5". Udo was a product of great strength with little concern for raising speed. His teammate and prototype of the future was Ulf Timmermann. His strength was not that of Udo's. Ulf had a 727 squat, 352 snatch, and 418 bench. But he was the fastest with weights of 50-70%. Ulf's shot put distance was 75' 8" (world record). The DDR had arrived. They found that to succeed, one must become stronger and faster.

Måske han bare skulle droppe kuglestød og blive styrkeløftaaah :lol:

Kan han få OL-medaljer i styrkeløft ;)

Joachims styrkeløft resultater er vel bare lidt et udtryk for hvor langt man kan nå med at bygge kroppe op styrkemæssigt fra barnsben.

Det er da klat at en gut som har arbejdet på at blive funktionelt stærk hele sit liv kan konkurrere med folk som midt i 20´erne finde på at løfte jernstænger op fra gulvet...

Mads :swim: