Squat-artikel til den befriede løfter (raw)

Søren W

Endnu en fin artikel fra Wendler. :4thumbup:

Specielt finder jeg følgende om bands intressant:

Now here’s a spin on squatting with bands that no one has mentioned and I am going to take full credit for. Everyone talks about the role of accelerated eccentrics when using bands and then as soon as they do that, they will put on their lab coat and smile. Once again, I am going to try to bring the pendulum back to the center. One of the best things that I ever did when squatting with bands is slowing my eccentric phase. WHAT!? Beard of Zeus! By the Nectar of Lactating Women! Jim has lost his mind! Here’s why – The bands pulled me down so hard that it was EASY to drop fast. By slowing myself down and teaching myself to hold my upper back/low back tight this helped me strengthen the muscles of my back and helped me learn where to position my body DURING the squat. The bands felt as if they were crushing me and it took quite a bit of strength to slow down. But by doing so, I got stronger and my squat increased. And I did not lose any speed. Now I know that goes against conventional wisdom and it may not work for everyone but give it a shot sometime.

Sjovt du lige skulle nævne det Squattie. Det var præcis det jeg gjorde da jeg trænede med bands på mine tunge dage. Syntes faktisk også min squat stil er blevet en del bedre af at træne med bands. Min "core" muskulatur er ihvertfald blevet stærkere.