Så kom han i mål!

Waits

Stort - lidt forsinket - bifald herfra :cooldance:

Men også lidt sindsygt :blink:

http://www.bt.dk/nyheder/artikel:aid=397860/

Fra hans hjemmeside:http://www.worldrun.org/

"THE WORLD RUN HAS BEEN COMPLETED !!!!

Later I will post an extensive report - for now its sufficient to say that a new boundary of running has been broken: One Lap of Running around the World !

The total distance stands at 26 230km and was reached after running (and running all the way; no walking except for 2 x 5min. near Bremen in Germany) across four continents from 1. January 2004 to 23 October 2005.

The shortest stage was around 14km and the longest 93km. Not counting the a 12hour race in Finland (129km), a 1/2marathon in Russia (1:21h.), a 10km in Canada (43min.), a 5km Cross Country race (16:35min.) in USA and a 6 day race in Colac, Australia, in which I covered around 125km pr. day in average to take 1.place; before proceeding the world run the next day :-)

- However its important to understand that this achivement was not possible at all without the kind help of runners all around the world. The Victory and honour is yours !!!!

THANKS !!!

NB: Please feel free to look at the gps & picture documentation of the run which is allready avaliable on this website for every day of the run since the start in Greenwich 2004.

The complete gps-data will be handed over to the Guinness Book of World Records for final verification along with loogbooks, camera pictures, video recording, witness reports, media coverage, race-results and back-up pictures !

I will by the way be happy to help any runner who wishes to break this record - records are there to be broken :-)

- Have enjoyable training,

Jesper Olsen."