Vince Taylor*

Tommi Thorvildsen

Zoran Vejic*

Branch Warren*

Mohsen Yazdani

*=confirmed

Den er ikke fake JB - desværre - :crybaby:

Nedenstående er sakset fra Ron Harris' Daily Pump:

I'll start be explaining the Link of the Day today. It's a thread on GetBig about Lee Priest's new tattoo. Lee getting a new tattoo isn't ordinarily big news, since he has about ten already, but this new tribal design is something else - it takes up the left side of his face! This is not a joke, and it's definitely a real tattoo, not temporary. Why would he do this to himself? Since he is under exclusive contract to MD, you will have to wait until the June issue comes out in early May to find out. He is doing an interview with his longtime friend and training partner Marc Rainbow, an IFBB pro from New Zealand. I have actually been an admirer or Marc's work in Musclemag for a couple years. That Kiwi has quite a sense of humor!

Lee is currently in Melbourne, Australia, as part of a series of appearances Down Under leading up to his attempt to defend his Australian Pro title on March 19. Good luck to him, the crazy S.O.B. The only other pro athlete wacky enough to tattoo his face that I know of was Mike Tyson, and it's a bold statement to make. Some would say it's completely idiotic, but to each his own. It's Lee's face and Lee's life

Udover det ser han jo fantastisk ud som altid :4thumbup: :4flex: :devil:

Nu skal man have i baghovedet hvor hans rødder er og landet han er fra.

Det hører til kulturen med udsmykning - han forfædre har altid gjort det nu har han så mulighed for at gøre det permanent.

His choise

Kunne være super spændende at vide om det er tegn fra han egen familie eller hur?

Det hører til kulturen med udsmykning - han forfædre har altid gjort det nu har han så mulighed for at gøre det permanent.

His choise

Kunne være super spændende at vide om det er tegn fra han egen familie eller hur

Nu er det vel mest en del af den indfødte befolknigs kultur at have disse tatoveringer. Jeg tror simpelthen han har gjort det for at se bedre ud :smile:

Nu er det vel mest en del af den indfødte befolknigs kultur at have disse tatoveringer. Jeg tror simpelthen han har gjort det for at se bedre ud :smile:

Det har du ret i - men kommer man ind på livet af de indfødte så laver de ens tegn til en og mange får disse tegn tattoveret på sig.

Lidt som nogle bruger japanske tegn osv.

Jeg har lige googlet Lee for at se om jeg kunne finde mere info og bedre billede af hans nye tattoo - desværre uden held.

Æv æv

Det har du ret i - men kommer man ind på livet af de indfødte så laver de ens tegn til en og mange får disse tegn tattoveret på sig.

Lidt som nogle bruger japanske tegn osv.

Det mønster han har ligner jo slet ikke noget "Aboriginalsk". bare noget almindeligt tribal som han sikkert (og forhåbentligt) synes er vildt sejt.

Jeg har lige googlet Lee for at se om jeg kunne finde mere info og bedre billede af hans nye tattoo - desværre uden held.

Æv æv

r1k4e8.jpg

Han bliver heller ikke trænet af Milos mere.

A few minutes after this incident occured, an IFBB official or expeditor comes into the office backstage and says that you are not going to beleive this - that Mustafa came running to Arnold and that the CHP officers also took him down - but Arnold waved the off. He has some pictures from this incident. They did speak in a different language and Mustafa did get into a discussion about how the judges werent treating him fairly. Arnold took it in stride, they took a picture, but Arnold was not happy with the incident.

Two weeks ago, at the Ironman, Mustafa did the same thing, yelling at John Bailik (the promoter) on how he picked the judges from California to screw him. (Like John picked the judges).

These incident were not cool. Mustafa has every right to complain - no problem with that - but not right after a show to the promoters, coming at them angrily. Not to Arnold, to to John Bailik. I am happy that he has received a letter from the IFBB with a warning, because that shouldn't happy. He if wants to complain, there are many people and press who would give me free reign on what to say - but not right there and then.

Yes - Milos and Mustafa had a disagreement, so Milos is not training him or helping him, as I found out at the Arnold.

First - Mustafa has enormous potential IF he would come READY... but that's probably NEVER going to happen.

He can't diet (cheat constantly) and hates cardio... He would come to me a week before the show (Luke saw him getting of the plane) and he looked fatter than I was at any point of my off season. He started his cardio 7 days out... and did maybe 3 hours total for his whole contest prep.

Dry fat is always going to be fat... but a lot of people will confuse his lack of conditioning and assume that he is "holding water"... Many people told him to put things together (get in good condition) and his placing will dramatically improve. While he constantly complains about his low placings - as many people noticed - he is actually getting gifts lately but cry's about racism... being discriminated... etc, etc

I was sticking up for him after his incident backstage at the 2004 Mr. Olympia - but after I witnessed with my own eyes how Mustafa really is I decided to no longer be associated with him. Going directly to Arnold backstage at ASC to complain about getting a gift (but not the money... and believe me money is THE ONLY THING that matters to him) shows his class (or lack of) and (poor) sportsmanship.

Hvor sku' de ellers stå? :tongue:

Desuden ser de jo begge meget bedre ud end fx. Heiko kallbach, som jo altså har stillet op til ASC :wink:

Heiko er en historie for sig selv...

Migger er jo direkte fed!? -fuck et nederen show det bliver hvis standarden generelt ligger deromkring :crazy:

Heiko er en historie for sig selv...

Migger er jo direkte fed!? -fuck et nederen show det bliver hvis standarden generelt ligger deromkring :crazy:

Standarden til det australske grand prix er aldrig noget at råbe hurra for. Der er som regel nogle få top pros og resten er fyld. Blandt andet derfor at nordmanden Thomas Stellander fik en "flot" placering down under sidste år...