Australian Grand Prix 2006

Johnny Bravo

Nu skal man have i baghovedet hvor hans rødder er og landet han er fra.

Det hører til kulturen med udsmykning - han forfædre har altid gjort det nu har han så mulighed for at gøre det permanent.

His choise

Kunne være super spændende at vide om det er tegn fra han egen familie eller hur?

:laugh::laugh::laugh::wink:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Branch kan godt få det svært, det er jo Lee's hjemmebane.

Vil dog sige at Brach Warren er super skarp i tiden, så håber at han tager den!

Lidt samme situation sidste år hvor Lee vandt over Cormier i Australien, selvom mange mente at Cormier var bedst på dagen...

Branch kan godt få det svært, det er jo Lee's hjemmebane.

Vil dog sige at Brach Warren er super skarp i tiden, så håber at han tager den!

Lidt samme situation sidste år hvor Lee vandt over Cormier i Australien, selvom mange mente at Cormier var bedst på dagen...

Tror også Lee har en fordel ved at være på hjemmebane.- men tror heller ikke på at Branch kan peake 3 gange over så kort tid + jetlag fra den lange tur der over.

http://www.theaustralian.news.com.au/commo...5E29277,00.html

THE AUSTRALIAN

Former bodybuilder fined over tablets Source: AAP

March 16, 2006

A FORMER professional bodybuilder has been fined $5000 for illegally importing pharmaceutical drugs including Valium into Australia.

French national Francis Benafatto, 47, today pleaded guilty in a Brisbane Magistrates Court to importing prohibited imports and making a false declaration to customs after he was caught with an array of medications on March 4, 2006.

Customs officials examined Mr Benafatto when he arrived at Perth International Airport en-route to Brisbane to attend a body-building tournament on the Gold Coast.

The officials found 11 Ritalin tablets in his luggage, and another four inside his socks he was wearing.

Further searching garnered another 18 Ritalin tablets, 926 Diazepam (Valium) tablets and 22 Noxiderm tablets in numerous containers.

An Australian Customs Service spokesman said the tablets were prohibited without a permit.

However, he couldn't say whether the drugs were to be used for performance or image enhancing.

Customs Western Australia regional director Paul O'Connor said the fine was a reminder to declare all medications when entering Australia.

Jeg synes, at ham Neil Gardener har en rigtig flot fysik. Ikke så freakede som de andre på siden her. Men OK BB'er i de tunge klasser skal åbenbart være freakede som Coleman og Markus Rühl.

Synes overhovedet ikke at nogen af dem som stiller op til AGP er "freakede", som Coleman eller Ruhl. Synes at tendensen er ved at vende -dog langsomt, og de atleter som har symmetri, smal talje, gode proportioner, linier osv bliver højere placeret end de store masse monstre.

Thanks to HRDCOR for these updates!

Hey you all - I am here on the Gold Coast in Aussie and the lads have started filing in for the show!

Vince Taylor looks like he hasnt aged one litttle bit, and looks vascular and like the Vince we all loved. Francios Benafatto is amped and hyper about the show (a little too hyper if you ask me), so much so in the lobby of the hotel yesterday he stripped down for all to see and did a poseing exihbition for the guys, and his misses got pissed and stormed off!!!

Branch has rolled in and looks well - like Branch, he will be hard and tuff to beat. My boy Priesty is ready, we have been training here for a week now and he is getting tighter and tighter but staying as full as a house, he is going to aim at coming in at around 204 lb very full and big and hard.

Kris Dim looks good but not imposing clothed but will be a threat come sunday, and big John Davie is weighing around 128kg!! and absolutly shredded and will be a giant. Ronnie Rockwell hasnt arrived yet but he will be my dark horse in all this, in all there will be 20 odd guys and the venue is well lets say probibly the best venue in the world , it is amazing , this should be a excellent show , as the mind games between the guys have already started !!!

Regards Hrdcor

Just saw Vince Taylor and had a talk with him , he is very relaxed and happy with his condition, he had a sleveless shirt on and I gotta tell you he has still the arms of old ,he could be a dark horse here , he certantly shows no sighn of his age. Ronnie Rockwell has arrived and looks drawn in the face, so has Mustava arrived after spending 3 days to get here due to him not organising a Visa to get into the country so they detained him and confiscated all his food, poor management or just bad luck you decide !!!Milos is here helping out so it should be intresting with him and Mustava Huh

I will keep you posteded over the next few days of any goss and happenings

Regards Hrdcor !!!

Det kunne være så cool, såfremt Vince Taylor vinder down under. Den gamle har jo stadig noget nær de bedste arme og skuldre i gamet. Jeg var til seminar med ham engang i starten af 90erne, og han er virkligt en hyggelig fyr. Efter seminaret kom han over og spurgte om vi kunne tage ham med på den nærmeste McD. :4thumbup:

Han fortalte iøvrigt også om hans første konkurrence som var Mr. Berlin da han var udstationeret som soldat i Tyskland. Han skulle have været med i -70kg klassen, men kom for sent til indvejningen. Så han røg i +90kg klassen istedet, og vandt sværvægt og overall. :smile:

Written by: Michael Berg, Flex Executive Editor

MARCH 18, 2006.The prejudging rounds of the 2006 Australian Pro at the Gold Coast Convention and Exhibition Center have been completed, with the top names of the past month mixing it up with some well-known party crashers.

Lee Priest, Branch Warren and Mustafa Mohammad - who all competed at the Arnold, while the latter two also took the stage at last week's San Francisco Pro - are vying for the title, and have been joined in comparisons with ageless Vince Taylor and Francis Benfatto, who at 48 is making a return to competition after a 12-year hiatus. Germany's Ronny Rockel, who finished third Down Under last year, is also earning top callouts, and is making the most of them with his solid symmetry and tight V-taper.

This is the contest where Priest, the 2006 Ironman winner, is debuting his new facial tattoo - a move that has many questioning whether the tall poppy has a few kangaroos loose in the top paddock. But tat or no tat, the defending champ of the Aussie Pro is in the running to emerge victorious on his home turf again. Warren, meanwhile, who was probably considered the favorite going in with his two runner-up finishes in the last three weeks, is stirring up an apples vs. oranges debate, his unparalleled mass up against the aesthetics of Taylor and Rockel. All in all, Priest, Warren, Mohammad, Taylor and Rockel seem to be the judge's picks for the top five. Check back to flexonline later tonight for the final results as soon as the show ends