BB billeder!!

Lagoon

mangler lidt på guns, ellers en god crossfit form.

Kan ikke helt lure om hans obliques er vokset?

Håber han kan holde sin midtsektion under kontrol

Jeg synes ikke at hans obliques er vokset, specielt hans front doubble biceps ser fed ud. En smule mere maaaa' på skuldrene og del mere på ryggen, så er han den nye Mr. O.

Han kommenterede selv billederne på MuscleMecca.

http://www.musclemecca.com/showthread.php/...cs-23160p2.html

Well I would say that for mass I was, but in conditioning no way because from the rear I wasn't near as sharp. Its a balancing act of size and conditioning, so I could've done a show with that 4wk out look. However, many would more than likely criticize my conditioning, especially since I've always had that part down. Over time, I will attain muscle maturity (only 28) so then I will have more size to battle with. For now I choose the balance presented at the early shows this year with maybe a couple more lbs of muscle in the shoulders, chest and back.

As for the comment on my calves, thanks, anytime someone has to ask about them being real, then its flattery. I've always had that shape and maybe in my new dvd I will feature them.

Johnnie opened the bench press competition with a first attempt of 465 lbs unaided by a bench shirt. His next two lifts were disqualified although he was clearly able to handle the heavy weight, including a 600 lb third attempt that was not allowed due to a slight dip in his right elbow toward the end of the lockout during which he strained his arm at the elbow.
Johnnie set a USPF World Record on his first attempt at deadlift with a pull of 345 kgs (760 lbs). His second deadlift attempt for 372.5 kg (821 lbs) was not allowed because he did not push his hips forward at the top of the lift. His third and final attempt at 345 kgs was abandoned in mid-lift by Johnnie after he pulled his left hamstring

http://www.muscletime.com/news/latest/john...s-powerlifting/

post-680-1214853297_thumb.jpg