BB billeder!!

Lagoon

Lidt off-to-pik, men lurede lige på Nassers hjemmeside:

"Q: Do you belive in massive amounts of protein (ie, 1.5gr per lb. of body weight or more), why or why not?

N: Everyone has different DNA and a different gene pool and different metabolism. I belong to the group-type who can maintain my size by not having protein for weeks. To put size on, I do not need more than 100gr of protein daily. High protein intake for me is only important during my pre contest diet.

Q: What kind of daily caloric intake do you have during off-season?

N: I do have a middle-slow/middle-fast metabolism and I'm not a big eater at all. During the off -season I don't consume more than 3000 to 4000 calories per day. It doesn't necessarily mean the bigger you are the more you're eating.

Q: When preparing for a contest, how does your carb intake differ from the off-season intake?

N: My carb intake during off-season is about 80% of my total daily caloric intake with 20% comprising of protein and fats."

Holy macaroni! :blink:

Lidt off-to-pik, men lurede lige på Nassers hjemmeside:

"Q: Do you belive in massive amounts of protein (ie, 1.5gr per lb. of body weight or more), why or why not?

N: Everyone has different DNA and a different gene pool and different metabolism. I belong to the group-type who can maintain my size by not having protein for weeks. To put size on, I do not need more than 100gr of protein daily. High protein intake for me is only important during my pre contest diet.

Q: What kind of daily caloric intake do you have during off-season?

N: I do have a middle-slow/middle-fast metabolism and I'm not a big eater at all. During the off -season I don't consume more than 3000 to 4000 calories per day. It doesn't necessarily mean the bigger you are the more you're eating.

Q: When preparing for a contest, how does your carb intake differ from the off-season intake?

N: My carb intake during off-season is about 80% of my total daily caloric intake with 20% comprising of protein and fats."

Holy macaroni! :blink:

:blink:

Utroligt han kunne opnå den form med den holdning til kost..