dødløft-reps - do or don´t?

Yetti

Eric Cressey skriver nede midt i artklen "Deadlift Diagnosis - Fix your deadlift for fast size and strength gains!" ( http://www.t-nation.com/readTopic.do?id=586815 ) følgende:

You're bouncing the weight off the floor on your rep work. This is more of an issue with beginners who require more reps per set to groove the movement patterns and build proficiency with the exercise. Many of the most experienced powerlifters rarely pull deadlifts with their competition stance for anything other than singles because it's so neurologically draining, pretty technical, and perhaps best trained indirectly. I don't think I've pulled a conventional deadlift for more than one rep in almost 18 months!

Back to the problem at hand. If you're always bouncing the weight off the floor, you're really only pulling all the weight in the initial phase of the movement on the first rep of the set. As such, you become proficient in the lockout, but not in the initial pull. If you can't get it off the ground, you can't lock it out!

Solutions: Don't bounce on your repetition work. Instead, pause for a second in between each rep. Cluster sets can be a brutal, yet effective protocol in this regard.

For instance, take 85% of 1RM and pull a single, rest five seconds, pull another single, rest five seconds, pull a third single, rest five seconds, and pull a fourth single. That's one cluster. I typically write it out as 4x1/5s. If you were doing four clusters just like this, it would be 4x(4x1/5s).

Another solution is to simply can the repetition work altogether. This is more appropriate for those seeking maximal strength (not size) and technical proficiency. A 6x1 or 8x1 protocol works quite well, in my experience. These sets are usually speed work performed at a pre-determined percentage of 1RM.

• 2 weeks later...
Når man kører T&G kører man ikke længere Dødløft :tongue:

Til alle jer der gerne vil begynde at træne rigtig dødløft fra at have kørt touch and go, kan jeg sige, at det hjælper jer meget hvis i fokuserer mere på squat inden i "konverterer" til touch and go. Derved får i mere styrke i benene, og kan køre bedre stil.. Det er nemlig ret nitten at begynde at træne med 140 kg, når man er vant til at køre touch and go med 180.

squaten hjalp mig, med hurtigt at kunne komme til at køre rigtig dødløft med 180 igen.

Det er interessant at se 16-årige hævde, at deres træning ikke giver skader.

Kroppen skal altså holde resten af livet.

Ja man bliver jo heldigvis klogere med årene :smile: Dødløft skal køres med god form og passende belastning eller kan det give skader. Det kan andre øvelser selvfølgeligt også... bevares... men skader i ryggen er altså ikke det sjoveste i verden.