Store, massive lægmuskler

Squatfather

Jeg må indømme jeg syntes det er den dårligeste artikel fra Tate til dato.

Den er ikke sjov. Højst plat.

Humoren er ikkoverraskende eller skarp.

Den er for lang, røv dårligt og rodet formuleret og 100% tom for brugbar info.

Han har lavet en lignende artikel omkring træning af 'forearms', der er lige så rodet og uigennemskuelig. Jeg forstod heller ikke idéen med artiklen.

Tråden var nu også ment som en joke. Det eneste jeg læste var den påståede mail Tate havde fået.

Here is the email I got…

“Dave, we have been friends for a very long time and I really need your help. I have been dealing with this pain for too long and really need to take action. You see my calves look like popsicle sticks, and I can’t take it any more.

You can’t know my pain but imagine having to wear Jeans in 90 degree heat just to hide my calves. When I am forced to wear shorts, I always wear the highest stripped tube socks I can find. This helps some but pisses me off because they always slide down and end up looking like bunched up leg warmers.

If this was not bad enough, imagine my pain as I hook up with a new girl and have to strip down in the bedroom. Under the sheets is no big deal, but getting there KILLS me. Even with the lights out, my lack of mass is glaring. Last week, I told some girl it was because of the running I do. Dave, I weight 270 lbs. I am not running anywhere except away from calf development.

My calves are so bad that I find they cramp when I push the gas peddle down in my car. Walking up stairs is a chore. I have tried calf raises, seated calf raises, donkey calf raises, and no calf raises. I just can’t get them to grow regardless of what I do.

My friends and coworkers make fun of me all the time and I can’t take in anymore. I am sick of wearing high-rise Indian moccasins everywhere I go and would kill to wear sandals.

I know you may not understand my pain because your calves are jacked, but please toss me a bone. I don’t know what to do.”