BB billeder!!

Lagoon

Ruhl er godt nok ikke særlig pæn på de billeder. Han var grim til Loaded '06, men det der slår det bløde look i Ringsted med flere længder. Biceps ligner lort (læs: synthol) og det får armene til at se fuldstændig deforme ud. :gal:

Warren derimod har striwer overalt. Selv på læggen. :crazy::superman::devil:

Tunen: :innocent:

Hvad er der dog sket med ronnie?? :unhappy:

Chad Nichols explains what happened with his lat and why they couldn't do anything about it until it was too late in the Latest Muscular Development issue. I believe there was a nerve impingement in his back. So even though he could lift and there was no pain, the lat muscle was not being stimulated. Also because of this impingement the lat would have atrophied during his offseason from weight training. They made Ronnie get an MRI and everything to see if there was any tears of other injuries. They also said that his left shoulder has arthritis in it so that would explain the atrophied tricep. By the time Ronnie had got into contest shape they could fix the problem because you couldn't notice it when he was in offseason. So Chad said that he will be paying a lot closer attention to Ronnie throughout the whole year and his training program will be be totally different. Just thought I would pass this info on. Take it for what it is worth.