BB billeder!!

Lagoon

Var hans far ikke bare betjent og blev tvunget til at arbejde for nazisterne???

Der er vist flere forskelige udlægninger af den historie. Manden var under alle omstændigheder nazi-sympatisør, hvilket på ingen måder var et særsyn i datidens Østrig som jo var en af nazismens absolute højborge. :smile:

Jeg læste nogle rygter om at han skulle have været indlagt på et tidspunkt pga. noget synthol-injektion der var gået galt, men jeg synes ikke det ligner at han har haft gang i sådan noget. Er der nogen som kan fortælle mere til den historie, eller er det bare en and?

Edited by ANTO

Jeg læste nogle rygter om at han skulle have været indlagt på et tidspunkt pga. noget synthol-injektion der var gået galt, men jeg synes ikke det ligner at han har haft gang i sådan noget. Er der nogen som kan fortælle mere til den historie, eller er det bare en and?

Det er rigtigt nok.

Fra hans eget board.

I used numerous potentially dangerous pharmaceuticals throughout my career.

Should I go in depth, or mentioning that I am GUILTY of bringing insulin into bodybuilding -would be bad enough.

I am no guru in any sense of that word. I am accidental advisor, as it just happened to be that so many people wanted to pick my brain –and I let them do it.

Now, difference with what you are trying to say and reality is that even the most dangerous pharmaceuticals could be used for athletic purposes, if you find out how to correctly control them.

My accident with SYNTHOL almost killed me, and maybe would eventually still kill me, as I have passage of synthol through my heart and now major obstruction of all three coronary arteries (basically, heart attack waiting to happen).

Accident was due to improper injecting technique (needle was put directly in my vein…) and as it was my triceps, obviously it was somebody else giving me a shoot. It could happen to anyone.

But, since that happened – I immediately volunteered to give in depth interview to FLEX magazine, embarrass myself publicly with one goal in mind – to help others.

I posted here and on many other boards warnings about synthol, giving my example and trying to discourage others – so they can learn from my mistake.

Edited by Johnny Bravo