BB billeder!!

Lagoon

Lige for at sparke lidt liv i tråden igen...

Joe Weider

weiderpose.jpg

trener_mistrzow2.jpg

Er der nogen der er i besidelse af flere billeder af ham... altså i hans yngre dage.

Jeg har googlet på ham, men fandt kun de overstående billeder. Gad godt vide hvordan han egentlig så ud da han var i topform.

• 2 weeks later...

Speaking of... fandt lige dette

Originally Posted by Lonnie Teper

Just got off the phone with Gary Strydom; he's 47 years old, 295 pounds and says he's going to return to the stage at Shawn Ray's Colorado Pro on May 13. I think it's great to see Strydom compete again, he's a large man with nice lines, tight belly, and was always in great condition.

I had Gary and Shawn on the phone at the same time, and naturally Shawn is happy about the news. Question is, how does Darrem Charles, Phil Heath, Vince Taylor and the rest of the guys feel about Big Gary's return

Speaking of... fandt lige dette

Originally Posted by Lonnie Teper

Just got off the phone with Gary Strydom; he's 47 years old, 295 pounds and says he's going to return to the stage at Shawn Ray's Colorado Pro on May 13. I think it's great to see Strydom compete again, he's a large man with nice lines, tight belly, and was always in great condition.

I had Gary and Shawn on the phone at the same time, and naturally Shawn is happy about the news. Question is, how does Darrem Charles, Phil Heath, Vince Taylor and the rest of the guys feel about Big Gary's return

Total cool, at Strydom gør comeback som 47-årig. Han har så vidt jeg husker ikke konkurreret siden NOC 96. Såfremt han kan genfinde formen fra først i 90erne er der sgu nogle der får problemer. :superman:

post-1781-1142690662_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1142690690_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1142690734_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1142690782_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1142690824_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1142691029_thumb.jpg

post-1781-1142691079_thumb.jpg