BB billeder!!

Lagoon

http://milossarcev.com/board/index.php?top...g72497#msg72497

I remember him saying in his last interview that his belly is not distented its his wide waist then he goes on saying my (DJ) belly was distented.

Boy o boy King if I would look like that I would stop bodybuilding the very same day. If your belly portrudes a bit then atleast bring some size along with it like Chest, Arms and Legs!!!!!

Since he showed up at the Ironman in 2001 it went downhill from there, so I would stop wasting all my money on this Guru's because the best man in the world can't change his physique.

King kamali 1 day out fra Montreal

I stopped by to see King about 10:30am Montreal time to see if what I was hearing was true. I spoke with Ron and he said King would be noticably down in weight and looking much better. Bob Chic said that King could make changes in one week on PBW earlier in the week. Jim Magnone made the drive up here to help dry King out. At the Europa Prejudging King weighed 257lbs. As of this morning he is 247 and will step on stage around 243. King's had 5 no carb days straight to help bring him down. King was very polite, had no predictions for this show and was very humble. He knows everyone expects him to do better then he did in Dallas.

I didn't believe that someone could change much in a week. I was proven wrong and Jim has helped King come down in size in 6 days. I know, I know everyone will say if the contest was in his hotel room he'd do good and all that. He still has about 15% more to go but one thing is for sure, everyone will see a different King on stage tomorrow then they did in Dallas.

Pics taken 10:30am - Sept. 2nd - 247lbs.

LIFT

1nv9.jpg

2rm9.jpg

5-1.jpg

4-1.jpg

3-2.jpg

JB-> Frank Mcgrath har de ledeste arme. Mener at der i sidste måned stod et mindre stykke i Flex om ham. der var også et billede med, og de arme han har er dælme ik for børn. Mener også at han er med i mange Animal reklamer?

Yep han har sgu massive guns :devil:

Her er lige nogle flere pics af ham... And boy is he sexy gayawaydh0.gif

1fc7.jpg

2dx0.jpg

3sc4.jpg

4uz2.jpg

5je6.jpg